Chapter 13 - Question

{No One's POV}

Multiple days have pass after the incident between Blake and Wiess and currently Blake is seen in a small café with a blonde haired monkey Faunus across the table. Unbeknownst to the two, Yun is also there but he hid himself using the absence of light.

Blake: So you want to know more about me

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you've been giving me small talks and weird looks.

Blake then gives him a glare because of his comments about her.

Sun: Yeah, like that.

He said holding a cup with his tail. Blake just roll her eyes in annoyance before sighing to herself.

Blake: Sun... are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course, I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks if you ask me!

Blake: I was once a member of the White Fang.

As soon as Blake said that, Sun choke on his cup. Yun could tell that she was losing her patience to Sun but she didn't expose it.

Sun: Wait a minute! YOU were a member of the White Fang!?

Blake: That's right, I was a member for most of my life actually, you can almost say I was born into it....

Yun: Quite odd that you're opening up yourself to someone you hardly know.

Blake: Back then things were different, in the ashes of war the White Fang was meant to be a Symbol of Peace and unity between the humans and Faunus. Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings and so, the White Fang rose up as the voice of our people and I was there.

Blake: I was in the front of every rally, took part in every boycott and actually thought we were making a difference but I was just a youthful optimist. Then 5 years ago the leader step down and a new one took his place, a new leader with a new way of thinking....

Blake: Suddenly our peaceful protest were organized attacks, they were setting fires to shops that refused to served us, hijacking cargo from companies that use Faunus labor. The worst part was, it was working and we were being treated as equal  but not out of respect... But out of fear.

Blake: So I left.. I decided, no longer wanted to used my skills to aid in their violence and instead I would dedicate my life in becoming a Huntress.….... so here I am, a criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow.

She wiggles her cat ears on her bow making it move.

Sun: So... have you told any of your friends any of this?