𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

EXCUSE MISTAKES!THANK YOU.

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIA

DECEMBER 7TH.2018
█████████████████████████████████████

"Ms.Coleman? This gone be my last time telling you to get up before I ask you to leave" Mrs. Williams said in a stern tone as light snores left Essence's lips. It were somewhere disrupting the class, and this wasn't the first time.

Glancing over at Essence, Kentrell shook his head and reached over beginning to roughly shake her. "Sy'air get up mane." He referred to her by her middle name kissing his teeth.

A small frown appeared on her face, but she had yet to open her eyes. "Move Du'" She spoke, Her voice coming out raspy.

"Get the fuck up foe' yo ass get kicked out".

Essence rolled her eyes and sat up with a pout on her face, Her arms crossed over her chest.

"Thank you Mr. Gaulden, Stay on her please!" Ms.Williams gave him a toothless smile and Kentrell nodded making Essence roll her eyes.

"She don't know all this shit is your fault" Essence glanced over at him with attitude laced in her voice.

Yesterday, Essence ended up staying over at Kentrell's until three in the morning. She wanted to leave of course, but Kentrell didn't want her too.

He wasn't used to having people stay over that long and when Essence did, he didn't want her to leave.

Kentrell suggested that she just stayed the night, but she didn't think that was a good idea. She didn't wanna over step her boundaries, but kentrell on the other hand didn't care.

After he ended up falling asleep, Essence left in the middle of the night without him having a clue. All Kentrell knew was that as soon as he woke up, she was gone.

"Whatchu' talm bout?" He played clueless furrowing his eyebrows together.

"Leave me alone Kentrell" She huffed turning her attention towards the teacher.

Staring at the side of her face, Kentrell gave her a look as she continued to ignore his eyes peering at her. He hated how nasty her attitude could get to where she didn't wanna talk, eat, or even be bothered period.

It didn't phase him though. He knew he could get her to start back talking to him no matter the situation because at the end of the day she was gonna come crawling back to him whining about him ignoring her and etc.