𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

EXCUSE MISTAKES!THANK YOU.

Not edited. <33

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIAFEBRUARY 18TH

FEBRUARY 18TH.2019-TWO MONTHS LATER
█████████████████████████████████████

"Shit" Kentrell cursed as one of his hearing aids fell into the toilet. Letting out a heavy sigh, He lefted it there, leaning up against the counter top taking deep breaths. He wasn't feeling like himself already and his hearing aid falling in the toilet didn't make it any better.

Earlier this morning Chayln came texting his phone from different numbers sending very hurtful paragraphs.

Kentrell was already sensitive about his ears and his past, so for him to tell someone about it just for them to throw it back up in his face had hurt him to the core.

He was strong, and refused to cry about it, but at the end of the day he had feelings too. He was human like everybody else whether he was a man or not.

Men were allowed to cry and show their feelings, but Kentrell tried his best not to being that he trained himself to not give a fuck a long time ago.

Some days he couldn't help it though, The nonchalant act soon fell and he'd cry or be up under the person he knew wouldn't judge him.

ShaNique.

Chayln was the first to come in connect with kentrell or show him any type of attraction. When nobody would mess with him because of his ears , Chayln did.

She was a few years older than him. When kentrell first met her, he was sixteen, and she was twenty. Yes he was a minor, but Kentrell didn't know he was being groomed at the time.

Chayln was all he knew and she made it clear that no one else would mess with him because of him being half deaf.

He believed her though, a few times.

In one ear, He had his mother telling him that he's just as normal as any other kid, just in a special way. In the other ear, He had Chayln reminding him every single day that no one would want him other than her and how silly he looked with those things on his ears.