A cold, Freezing Night - Part 2

A/N: OKAY! So this part is SUUUUPEEER LONG, but that's fine cause yk what else is long?

-

Levi whipped his head up one again. Could Erwin really mean it? Knowing the commander, he thought the situation though. Erwin had to know what he was agreeing to. No way he would make a careless decision without knowing. Even so, Erwin made this decision knowing the feelings Levi harbored for him.

"Levi, I know you're... in pain. And seeing people, especially you, in pain makes me want to act. I want to do everything in my power to make you feel better. I know what Im getting myself into. Im not being careless. But.... Are you okay with this? I mean... We're both men for christ's sake. Have you considered that?"

Levi could only shake his head. Although male omegas existed, they could not get pregnant. Society marked them as useless and unnecessary. Male babys who turned out to be omegas were often killed. It was a wonder Erwin survived as a boy. And it was even more a wonder he was able to grow up to be a strong leader. That was something Levi was attracted to. Erwin's ability to shine through the norms humanity put into place. Be able to go against what his DNA told him.

Not to mention Erwin's large body and height. Nobody would guess he was an omega at first glance. He was all alpha on the outside; his blue eyes like daggers and his expression always stern. The expression of a leader. His voice was strong and never faltered in the presents of betas nor alphas. But at the end of the day, Erwin was an omega. He went through heats that were stronger than any woman's. And his smell, his damn smell, it was that of caramel and maple. It was like no other, making someone feel drunk within one breath. And boy, did Levi want to get intoxicated.

"Of course I've considered it. I've considered everything. Our ranks, the respect we'd loose. Hell, we could even loose our jobs if the wrong person heard about this. I've considered you rejecting me, and you accepting me. I've thought about what might happen if you actually turn out liking me back, even a little..." Levi said, smiling at this last bit and almost looking nostalgic. Then he leaned down and clutched his stomach, groaning and shaking his hips again. "Erwin!" He gasped out.

Erwin clenched his fists at Levi's calling. This was it. Both of the men's fantasies were about to become real. They would embrace one another, feel flesh on flesh. Breath on breath. They would start a bond here and tonight. One that would never be broken, never taken away. This would change their relationship as well as the way they saw each other forever.

They were ready.

"Okay Levi, Im here. Take deep breaths," Erwin said. He stood up from his chair on legs that felt like they didn't know how to walk. Levi's addicting scent grew stronger and filled the room. The ravenette stood up and swayed before slamming the door.

"Last chance commander," Levi gritted out. Erwin smiled and walked over to the shorter man, the two looking into each other's eyes.

"Im ready for you, Levi."

-

Levi harshly pushed Erwin against the wall. It made a loud bang that the blond arched at. Levi growled and unbuttoned the other's shirt. His small hands caressing and touching Erwin's abdomen, making him shiver. Both males released their scents, letting them intertwine and mingle within the room. The candle that was still lit shined sexy yellow flickers across the two's faces and added to the already hungry mood. Levi snarled and rubbed a thumb over one of Erwin's nipples. The man sighed and turned his head in pleasure. Electric shocks ran through the blond's spine and straight to his dick. The feeling was bliss.

Levi had to get onto his tip-toes to rub their boners together. Erwin writhed and shivered under the friction, desperately trying to create more. His hands pressing firmly to the wall he was pinned on, Erwin sighed into his shoulders and gasped every now and then which pleased Levi. It made Levi search Erwin for more. The alpha licked a line up the omega's neck from his collar bone to his adam's apple and pressed his leg between Erwin's . The commander's hands found their way to Levi's biceps, squeezing and rubbing them. They leaned into each other when Levi pulled away from Erwin's neck and looked face to face, feeling the hot breath of the other against their faces.