A cold, Freezing Night - Part 3

Erwin leaned forward and kissed the base of Levi's dick. Levi shivered with delight against the blond man's mouth, sighing with desire. He reached a hand forward and lightly pet the back of Erwin's head. He ran his fingers through the blond hair, twisting and twirling it within his lanky hand. Erwin licked from the bottom to the top of Levi's member, breathing heavily onto it. Levi watched the man do such things, thinking dirty thoughts and huffing. His rut made him want to yank Erwin's head and force his dick down his throat. He wanted to turn Erwin around and have his way with the man. But it wasn't about Levi. Right now, it was about the both of them. It was their first time together and hopefully not their last. Levi wanted to please Erwin as much he was pleasing Levi. He wanted this to be a moment Erwin would never forget. Levi wanted to bang the memory into him until Erwin was a moaning mess.

Levi was cleared from his thoughts as Erwin gently kissed the tip of the raging member before him. The omega blushed and continued kissing it all over, licking it every now and then. Erwin was making this slow and sensual, not rushed and clumsy.

Levi slid his hand to Erwin's cheek and rubbed his thumb along the strong bones the blond possessed. He smiled down at Erwin as the tip was taken into his mouth. Erwin swirled his tongue around it and tasted the sweet precum of his alpha. It strikingly resembled Earl Grey but Erwin didn't question it, he was too caught up in his new found partner to analyse anything. He just wanted to make Levi feel good.

Erwin gave the head of the ravenette's dick a hard suck before slowly pulling away, making Levi toss his head back and groan while a string of saliva from Erwin's mouth and the tip broke. Levi got on the bed and Erwin moved aside for him. The shorter man was about to lay down when Erwin caught onto what he was doing and stopped him, placing a hand on Levi's thigh.

"Are you sure... I mean-"

Erwin was cut off by Levi kindly and sweetly kissing Erwin. He placed a hand on the man's cheek again, and pulled away, keeping their faces within inches of each other.

"Erwin, Im sure. I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Besides, you could never hurt me," Levi said, giving Erwin another soft kiss on the corner of his lips. It was an innocent gesture, a sweet one in fact. It was unlike an alpha to be this gentle with an omega, in a rut or not. Erwin couldn't imagine the pain Levi must have been in which made him all the more thankful for Levi's calm and loving actions. They were taking things slow and thinking about everything. It was extremely romantic.

Levi laid down with his head on the pillows, his other head pointing straight up in his excited state. Erwin crawled over the man and sat on Levi's thighs, the both of their members lightly touching together. Erwin then lifted his hips. His rear dripped with slick that ran down his thighs and he rubbed his opening with a single finger, moaning softly before pushing the tip in. Levi watched Erwin as he let his head fall limp. One of Erwin's strong arms held him up via pressing his hand on the bed while he continued to play with his ass.

Levi's dick practically exploded at the lewd thing Erwin was doing.

"That's right," Levi said, purring at Erwin. "Open yourself up for me."

Erwin gasped and shoved his whole finger into himself. He had to bite his lower lip to keep from calling out but Levi would have none of that. He reached up and rubbed an index finger over Smith's lips, which eventually opened to allow it to slip in. Erwin quickly added another finger into himself, desperate for Levi's large member. He wanted to be loose for Levi, give him as much pleasure as possible. He wanted Levi to remember the way he felt on the inside, crave it even. He wanted Levi to come back for more.

The blond moaned around the ravenette's finger as he fucked himself from behind. Levi's eyes were half lidded as he watch the large man pant and mewl above him.