Sensativity // No AU

A/N: Alright so this inspiration came from a doujinshi I read a while ago and I basically copy the whole thing and idk if that's illegal or something but I mean it's only illegal if we get caught, right?

Anyways if anyone is interested in reading said doujinshi then feel free to DM me.

Lets get to the story :))

-

Erwin unbuttoned his tight shirt only half way when his perky pectorals sprung out. They were massive and round, packed full of mostly muscle. The nipples were erect and hard from rubbing against the fabric of his shirt, making them stick straight out. Commander Erwin blushed a bit before placing a hand around one of his pecks and squeezing.

The instant pleasure that swam through his body was unlike anything he had ever felt. His rough hand massaged the skin and muscle while his back arched in excitement. The cold air on his chest made the experience all the more sensational and he moved his other hand to his other breast which was untouched.

Erwin's hand was shaky as he placed a single finger on his nipple. The blond let a whimper escape his lips when the soft pink bud was touched. The skin there was sensitive and soft, unlike anything he had ever felt. Erwin never knew why his chest was so sensitive but it came in handy when he needed to relieve stress via masturbation. Now was one of those times.

Erwin had been working extra hard all month. Papers needed to be filled out left and right. His underlings needed orders and Erwin needed to communicate with his higher-ups. The man had spent the majority of the recent weeks traveling everywhere within the walls, trying to launch a new plan. He had worked up the best tactics he and his team could think of. He brought in new people and asked for different perspectives. He had worked his ass off and never got any time to himself, usually working in his office late into the night. And now he was getting pent up.

Erwin sighed into his chest as he rolled one of his nipples in his fingers, squeezing the other side of his chest. His hips twitched with every passing movement, his member beginning to get the memo. His labored breathes came out in hot and steamy huffs as he felt himself up, throwing his head back when both nipples where pinched.

He continued to pull at them, moaning and lolling his head around. A rather harsh yelp was let out when his rough finger tip lightly grazed the top of his left nipple, earning him and electric shock that went straight to his clothed dick. He grinded his hips into the chair he sat in and drooled at the feelings he received from touching his chest.

Erwin imagined things he normally would not have. What if someone were to catch him like this, in this state? If someone were to walk in on Erwin doing such a naughty thing, playing with his nipples like a woman. See him shake with pleasure as he grabbed and groped himself, squeezing the pretty nipples he possessed. These thoughts made Erwin clench his jaw and shutter. His cock was now painfully erect in his pants and pressed firmly against the cloth that concealed it.

Erwin pushed down on one nipple while he flicked the other, then he rubbed them both with his thumbs. He was moaning and gasping shamelessly now, just like a girl. He was on the verge of release when someone knocked at the door before opening it. Erwin could do nothing before the person on the other side had walked in on him and saw everything.

"Captain... Captain Levi!" Erwin mewled out before he tugged on his nipples again and jetted his hips out, orgasming in his pants. Levi halted with a startled expression and dropped the papers he had had in his hands. They glided through the air and onto the floor in a mess. He didn't even bother to pick them up as he watched his commander cry out with a shaking body. His large pecks practically bouncing as he spasmed, pouring his cum into his underwear.

Levi's face turned bright pink. Commander Erwin, respected and loved. A tough and strong leader, probably the strongest person Levi knew, was doing something like that. The man who seemed to always have a plan thought out. The man who held so much power over all of humanity was doing something so lewd and... So naughty.

"Sorry c-commander Erwin!" Was all Levi could stutter out as he slammed the door and speed walked down the hall, astonished at what he had just seen.

-

729 words