Marcanne: Jealousy

Anne's POV

A: Aren't you stressed out too? I mean, that test was super hard!

S: Relax Anne, you probably got a good grade. Weren't you and Marcy studying all week together anyways?

A: We were, but it's still nerve racking dude!

S: Mhm.

As me and Sasha walked we ran into Marcy standing at her locker. She looked over as she smiled at us.

M: Anne, Sash! Whatcha guys been up to since the test ended?

S: Nothing Mar-Mar, just walking around a little.

We walked around before the bell rang. Once it did we all walked back to class.

M: Anne, do you think you did good on the test?

A: honestly I don't know, I think I did but also I don't think I did Y'know?

*Bell rings*

M: Oh no I'm late! Bye, see you after class Anne!

A: Bye!

-Time skip-

'Man, I hate science. Why is it so hard for no reason!' I thought walking as I looked at my feet.

S: ANNE!

I whipped my head up, as I did I saw Sasha leaning on my locker.

S: Anne, want to come to my sleepover tonight? I've already invited Marcy, and she'll be there.

A: Hm... sounds cool dude, I'll be there.

S: One more thing before I go Boonchuy.

A: Hm?

Sasha suddenly pulled me into a hug, I did the same.

S: Love you, Boonchuy.

She let go and walked backwards, she winked and then walked away. I felt my face get sort of hot as she did, I sighed as I began to turn to my locker.

Marcy's POV:

I was walking in the hallway when I saw Sasha wink at Anne, I didn't think anything of it until I saw Anne's face. Her cheeks were a light shade of red, I felt myself get jealous as I soon turned my attention back to Sasha who was already at the end of the hall. 'Why did I get so jealous all of a sudden?' I thought as I walked towards Anne.

M: Hey Anne!

A: Oh, hi Marbles. Which class do you have next?

M: Music, were rehearsing for our upcoming performance in the gym. It's pretty fun!

A: That sounds cool, you pick the drums again?

M: As always!

A: Well, I have to get going marcy, see you at Sasha's sleepover?

M: Yeah!

Anne smiled at me then walked off to her next class. My face turned hot as I turned around. Music was right by Anne's locker so I wasn't late. All through out rehearsal I couldn't get Anne out of my mind. I kept getting distracted by the sound of her laugh in my head. Once I got out of class I scanned the hallways for her once again. I walked towards the exit I usually take when school ends. I saw Sasha talking to some of her other friends, I overheard Sasha talking about someone she liked. I slowly walked over and hid while I listened.

F: So, what about your crush?

S: Oh, I plan on asking them out this week. Do you think I have a chance?