Marcanne: All Thanks to Sasha

Anne's POV:

  Me and my family had just recently moved to L.A. My dad had gotten a promotion, and my mom said that our restaurant would be more successful if we moved to a bigger city. Moving was hard, I had to say goodbye to my friends, family, and basically my whole childhood. At first it was hard adjusting to a bigger city. The streets were busier, and there was a larger population. The weather also. It was hard adjusting to a hotter climate, but I managed.

Soon I had to go to school, I was nervous. I had no idea how different these kids were from the ones back home. On my first day I met this girl, her name was Sasha Waybright. She introduced me to another girl, her name was Marcy Wu. Sasha was super popular and Marcy was sort of an outcast that no one really payed attention to. They were both super cool! They gave me a tour and some helpful advice.

I had my first three classes with Sasha, while Marcy, and I had all of our classes together. I saw Sasha, and Marcy in the morning, and just Marcy in the afternoon. Me and Marcy became closer since I had spent more time with her than Sasha. Three weeks passed, and we grew closer, and closer. Who knew me, and Marcy had so much in common? We gave eachother nicknames. I called her Mar-Mar, or Marbles, and she called me Anna-Banana, or AB ( Short for Anne Boonchuy)

Around the second month of school I started developing some strange feelings towards Marcy. When ever she was around I would become nervous, or my heart would start to flutter whenever anyone brought her up. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her either. She was on my mind 24/7, it was hard to stop thinking about her. I developed a MAJOR crush on her. I tried my best to keep my cool and not become a blushing mess whenever she was around but it was SUPER hard.

I knew I was going to have to fess up one day, but that day could wait. I had to try to impress her first, or get her Intrest.

Marcy's POV:

TODAY WAS THE BEST DAY EVER! Me, and Anne were hanging out and recently I've developed a HUGE crush on her. I mean I've had a crush on them for awhile, like a month maybe? I mean it is still the second month of school. ANYWAYS THATS BESIDES THE POINT, BUT AHHH! SHE CALLED ME PRETTY! I know that's not that big a deal, but it made me have some faith that we could actually become a couple one day! I told Sasha to meet up with me on saturday so we could talk and hang out. Wish me luck, Jo!

-Time Skip-

No ones POV:

Marcy walked over to the café doors. She opened them, and walked over to the table at which Sasha was seated. She sat down.

M: Sash!

S: Marce! How are you?

M: Good, you?

S: Same, anyways what did you want to talk about?

M: I need advice!

S: What about?

M: We'll, I uhm... I sort of kinda have a thing for Anne. I mean, y'know I could ask her out if I wanted to I just wanted to do it in the best way possible!

S: Oh my gosh! You and Anne would be such a cute couple! Y'know, Anne really loves cats, her favourite color is blue, and you could also get her some lilies. I think those are her favorite flowers.

Marcy and Sasha talked for an hour until an unexpected guest showed up.

*Bell on door rings*

Anne soon walked in. Sasha and Marcy turned, staring in shock.

S: Did you invite Anne?

M: No, did you?!

Marcy was panicked, she became flustered and soon hid her head in a menú. Anne looked over and spotted them both.