Pawter 15: Wint--Wait a Date?

Shuhua signs as she wore the jacket.

It was P.E time.

"Alright everyone, my name is Nicha! Nicha Yontararak, you can call me Ma'am Nicha, or simply Min."

Hyewon smiles at Minnie as she learned well.

Soyeon glared at Soojin who is now giggling, seeing the jacket was too big for Soyeon so it looked like she was a toddler wearing her father's blazer.

Eunbi looked at Shuhua who tied her hair and wore her glasses.

"Won't your glasses fall?"

"It's ok Eun."

Eunbi nods and listens to Minnie.

"20 push-ups! 20 sit-ups! 10 laps around the gym! And after that, we play volleyball!"

Minnie shouted enthusiastically.

"BEGIN!"
_______________________________

"F-Fuckin M-Mouse named f-fucker!"

Hyewon flopped down the floor as she finished her push-ups.

Eunbi was now doing her sit-ups with Shuhua helping as the girl already finished, she only needs to do her laps but she decided to wait for her best friends.

Shuhua's eyes widened seeing Soojin and Soyeon Run--No, dashing around the gym as everyone watches the two compete in the last lap.

"This two... Always so competitive..."

Yuqi sighed as Miyeon chuckled.

Shuhua began her first lap with Hyewon and Eunbi beside her.

"Huh? Are you sure Shuhua is here chan?"

Miyeon looked at the doors and saw Three boys sneaking in and sitting at the bleachers.

"Oh wait I see her, go shu!"

Chan cheered for Shuhua who smiled at him.

Han nudges him.

Changbin nervously chuckled.

He knows what Shuhua's sexuality is.

"Chan... You sure you like her?"

Chan nods happily as he looks at Shuhua, mesmerized by her beauty.

Changbin looks down guilty for not telling chan what Shuhua's sexual orientation is.

Soyeon waits as she's now playing with the ball while Soojin practices with her spikes.
______________________________

"Kwon, Kang, Kim, Jung, Jeon(Sy), and Seo, Team A."

"Kick some asses Guys!"

Yuqi shouted making the other students laugh.

Miyeon smiled at Shuhua who looked at her.

Returning her warm smile Shuhua took her glasses off.

She gave them to Minnie who swooned over her.

Serving the ball, Soyeon gave a full slap on the ball causing it to fly pass Somi's head and towards the floor leaving a scratch.

0-1

Jennie served the ball as Sayaka blocked it while Somi jumped high to spike it when it got blocked by Soojin.

While in the air, the two glared at each other before looking at the ball which Is now landing on Somi's side.

Dave(a random student) managed to save it and tossed it to Somi so she can spike the ball again.

Soyeon flew like an eagle as she immediately blocked it.