Pawter 38: It's Summertime!

Shuhua looked at her kittens.

"..."

She wonders how will she take them...

The hybrids all looked at her with cute eyes.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

"I--..."

Shuhua looked away blushing.

"Should I just tell them..."
____________________________

The kittens all gathered beside Shuhua as they looked at Jennie who has been acting so weird.

"Where are Windy and Ivy at?"

Jennie asked as Shuhua shrugged.

"I don't know... But I'm glad they're here."

Shuhua glanced at her kittens which they didn't notice.

(And since it's my birthday, I know y'all have been waiting for the big reveal where the kittens are in their human form and confess to Shushu)

Hyewon bit back her smile.

She couldn't wait.

She couldn't wait to see the real personality of the hybrids once they showed who they really are to Shuhua.

Sayaka squealed inside as she dragged Shuhua inside the cabin where she will be staying at.

Eunbi took the five hybrids and also threw them inside the cabin.

Single bed but big enough to lay like a starfish.

"What? Hyewon wait--"

"No, I can't wait anymore Shuhua! JUST TELL HER DAMN!"

Hyewon yelled as she locked the door outside and the three placed their ears beside the door.

Supportive ass friends.

Miyeon was nervous.

Nervous and scared that Shuhua might reject them and call them a freak.

Soyeon looked at the girls.

Being the leader...

She has to take big responsibility.

Shuhua looked at Soyeon who is now approaching her while the others stayed back.

A huge white smoke appeared as Soyeon stood there with her ears and tail.

Her blue and green eyes slit while her fangs were shown.

The big hoodie draped around her figure.

Shuhua's heart started to beat abnormally fast seeing Soyeon in front of her now in her human form.

"Shuhua..."

Soyeon whispered as Shuhua's eyes quivered.

"Y-You a-re wha-t...."

Shuhua stuttered looking away.

The four in their kitten forms frowned seeing Shuhua not even glancing their way.

"We are... Hybrids..."

Soyeon answered as Shuhua gulped and nodded.

Soon the others followed Soyeon and transformed into their human form.

Miyeon was the first one to approach Shuhua, the girl backed away till her back hits the wall.

Miyeon softly cupped Shuhua's cheek with her right hand while looking at her softly.

"Hello, Jung Shuhua."

"M-Miyeon... Not Alice right?"

Shuhua asked as the hybrid nodded.