Pawter 24: Caught

(THE TITLE 😳!?)

Shuhua yawned.

Another day, another slay 💅.

Friday... You know what that meansssss...

BREAKKKKK TIMEEEEE!

Winter Camp.

Shuhua smiled as she looked at her kittens cuddled up together, she cooed and took a lot of pictures.

The kittens were all over Soojin hugging her so her regeneration from her ribs heals faster.

🥺

"Cuties~"

Shuhua whispered as she snuggles her head on them.

Sniffing the scent of Shuhua, the kittens began to move around and hug her with their cute paws.

Ugh, soft content makes me gay and dead.

"Hello, My kittens~"

Shuhua cooed while kissing Miyeon's head.

"You guys grew up quite well~ I remember when you were just babies."

Shuhua smiled.

Minnie happily went down from the bed as she runs towards the kitchen with Yuqi.

Soojin yawned and went down next.

Soyeon stayed with Miyeon as Shuhua pats their head.

"Let's go you two, we can have breakfast together."

Soyeon and Miyeon jumped inside her shirt so she can carry them.

She looked at her phone for some messages.

WheeSus🙌🙏
Morning Shu, I just want you to know I'll be going home a bit soon ok? I sent your allowance for the upcoming Winter Camp, ok? Stay safe dumpling.

Shuhua smiled.

Giving them each warm milk in their bowls, Shuhua proceeds to eat her cereal.

"You guys will be here with Rin Unnie ok? Since I can't take you guys with me on Winter camp..."

Shuhua sighs as Miyeon began to sulk.

Minnie meows loudly, clawing Shuhua's hair.

Soojin looks down and didn't finish her milk.

Soyeon turns her back and waves her tail sadly.

Yuqi being the drama queen tries to commit sewerslide by dunking her head on Shuhua's cereal, drowning herself with the milk.

"Aigoo~ I'll be bringing you guys to Summer Camp tho! Since pets are allowed there."

Shuhua smiled.

What she didn't know, her human-formed kittens will be going with her.

-Time Skip-

Shuhua packs her things for Winter Camp.

The kittens didn't need to do anything since Hyewon sneaked inside her dorm and already grabbed the kitten's clothes.

Hyewon MVP 😌🙌.

Miyeon jumped inside Shuhua's suitcase, her sock on top of Miyeon's head.

"Aw~"

Shuhua picked up Miyeon and kissed her all over her face.

Miyeon blushed and used her paws to hold Shuhua's cheeks.

Shuhua smiled at her.

(You all dying with me.)

"What is it, My baby?"