Chapter 1

First chapter to a new fan fic that's in the works 😬
Once again figment of my imagination*
I want to give @fiftyshadesupdates from INSTAGRAM for making the story cover for this story.
Follow her!
Don't forget to add this to your reading list !!!!!!
Comment Review Vote
Enjoy
-️xoxo HoneyTimes ❤️❤️❤️
-----------------------------------
Anastasia

Monday Morning

"Ana darling wake up" my mom calls out knocking from the other side of my bedroom door. "Don't make me come in there"

"I'm up, I'm up" I groan. I reach over to the beside table blindly and pick my phone up. 6:25.

Maybe just 5 more minutes of sleep.

"Anastasia Rose Steele" my mom barges in.

"Whaaaaaat" I groan louder

"Get up" she opens the curtains of my small balcony.

"No the light" I cover my eyes

"Don't make me get a bucket of water" she threatens as she walks out.

As the usual. A ponytail, jeans, my favorite washed up Mariners tshirt Ray got me at our first game and chucks

This should do.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Finally you come out." My mom smiles as she sits next to Bob.

"I couldn't find the dryer" I mutter sitting down at the table

My mom slides me my breakfast plate. Bacon and pancakes, my favorite. I smile at my mom as she grins

"Finish up or you'll be late for your first day of school officially as a junior." she says playfully.

"Woooohoo" I sarcastically admonish

---

"I'm making turkey burgers for dinners" my mom says from the living room.

"Don't wait up mom, I'm studying over at Kate's for that big chem test this Friday." I call from the front door as I'm picking up a small plastic bag from the floor.

"Don't come home late"

"Got it" I shout and close the door behind me.

I turn left to walk over to my neighbors house.

"Shooooooooooo" yells a white tiny old lady with a broom in her hand chasing her white cat away on the balcony

"Hi whiskers" I bend down to pet it as it purrs with my contact

"Dang vermin" she says to me

"Mrs. Jenkins, this is your cat." I open the small plastic bag and spill the cat nibbles in the plastic bowl I have provided whiskers with over the years. Immediately whiskers begins to devour her food.

"Cat? I don't have a cat?"

"Yes you do, you've had this cat for years" I explain as I always do each morning.

Mrs Jenkins has a long term memory loss.

I pick my bicycle up from the driveway and ride off.
~~~~~
My family and I live in Beacon Hill Washington. A good 5 minutes from Seattle city side. We're so close I could literally see all the city buildings from my rooms balcony. Especially at night when they light up beautifully . My parents and I decided to live not far from the city but somewhere that was city congested with all the noise and traffic. We only go to the city side of Seattle when we want to eat out at my favorite Chinese food place at Pike Market District, other then that the city is not my favorite area. I currently live with my mother Carla and husband number 4 Bob. My step father which is husband number 2 lives in Redmond which is 30 minutes away from me. He's the only man I've ever come to consider my real father since my real dad died a day after I was born. We don't talk about husband number 3 so don't ask.