Chapter 4

So I'm trying this new thing for this story with the POV's. You'll see once you read further into it.

I wanted this story to have some humor so if you notice anything familiar all I'll say is ...... (;

Sorry for the late uploads recently but finals are still happening for me.

Sorry if it feels rushed and not that great but I reaaaaaaallly didn't want to keep you guys waiting, I promise it'll all get better once finals are out of the way (:

Thanks for being so patient.
This chapter is suuuuuuuper long so have fun.

I'll be updating ( This Will Be )next 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

REVIEW COMMENT VOTE
ENJOY

-️xoxo HoneyTimes ❤️❤️❤️
-------------------------------------------

Christian

She's all long legs and flawless, pale skin. Taking a better look at her, she has big baby blue eyes, brown hair and plump pink lips. Those lips, so luscious and full.

How was that not the first thing I noticed?

Unconsciously she bites her bottom lip and I can't seem to look away. She's fully aware I'm starring now because she pulls her t shirt down to try to nonchalantly cover herself.

I take pity in her shyness so I look away to ease her embarrassment.

"And you? What about you?" I ask

"What about me?"

"Anastasia?"

Her eye brows furrow "How do you know my name?"

"There's a sticker on your bike with your name on it."

She hesitates but then gives in. "Well it's Ana, just Ana"

"Well just Ana, it was a pleasure" I tell her lastly and hop on the fence to leave her backyard.

-

"Where the hell have you been?" Elliot asks as I jump over our backyards fence "And why are you hoping over the backyard fence, you couldn't walk through the door like a normal person?"

"I went for a run, got distracted a bit and found my self in the small alley behind the house so I jumped because I didn't want to go around."

"Christian mom is calling you" says Mia, walking out to the patio

"Great another inquisition"

I walk back inside to meet my mom

"Dear God Christian you look horrible" she says

"I went for a run"

"It looks like you've been rolling around on the ground"

"Maybe backyard fences" I turn to see Elliot smirking

"Is that true Christian?"

"I was out for a run mother"

"Well go shower we're having a party today, did you forget."

"No I didn't" I sigh and walk up to my room
I wish I did
-

I'm out of the shower and wrapped in a towel around my waist.

I look out of my window for the first time since we got here and I notice a familiar face.

Anastasia