ོ15

"I've always been famous, it's just no one knew it yet."
― Lady Gaga

2 months of success

| Justine Skye

"Congrats!" People said as they passed me .

We were at a rented building for my success party , celebrating the success of collide and my career.

Rena came but Nick wasn't able to , he had to work is what he told me along with exaggerating, cussing and being dramatic.

"Hey! Yo this track dun turned out dope! Glad i hopped on it." Tyga stated as he came up to me. I nodded.

"It's has! Thank you again."

"No need to thank me, it was all you." He said , giving me a side hug.

I nodded as he walked off. I pulled at the end of this tight dress they had me dressed in. They sewed in some purple extensions so it crinkled down by my face.

I flipped it over my shoulder a bit with a deep breath . These heels were starting to hurt my feet , maybe I just wasn't used to wearing them.

I think this makeover idea was great , I just hope it runs smoothly and positively . Nothing that'll tarnish my reputation .

"Hey." I turned to August. I smiled wide as I gave him a tight hug.
"Hi , wow we haven't talked in a bit." I laughed , he smiled nodding.
"Yeah. Ya look beautiful , by the way." He added , grabbing my hand.
"Thank you." I said . He kissed my cheek and forehead .
"You been slipping away from me. We gotta do something." He said . I nodded.

"Sure do. What ya think we should do?" I asked .

"Mm I got a few ideas actually." He stated , licking his bottom lip .

"And those would b--" I got cut off by Dj Mustard starting to yell out .

"Celebrating this hit single and bringing change to the industry , Justine we got you this cake." He sorta laughed as they brought out a cake , sitting it on the table beside me .

I lowly gasped as I looked at it . It had the design of my collide's cover , picture from the photoshoot I did .

"Ya got the honors of cutting it , of course." Dj added, handing me a knife .

There was a few paparazzi's here now , snapping pictures as I started to cut it .

I finished cutting it , licking the icing off my fingers making everyone laugh .

"Girl you taking too long!" Rena exclaimed , cutting the rest and taking her a piece .

I laughed at her as everyone else got their piece and I looked and saw it was gone, making me frown .

"Hea!" August said handing me a big slice with two forks . I smiled .

He came through , I thought .

| August Alsina

"So how you taking all of this?" I asked her as we shared the cake . She nodded , eating the piece off her fork .

"Good! Like it's like a dream right now." She said .

"Well enjoy every moment of it. Shit changes." I stated , she nodded.

"You enjoy it with me." She smiled , nudging me a bit .

Everything was going fine and normal . We didn't spend as much time but that was normal because she was becoming busier .

All this managing had a burden on it somewhat too. Changes here and there but hopefully by the end , it'll be worth it .

"Justine come sing for us." Dj yelled over the music of collide they started playing . She put her fork down , wiping her mouth with a napkin .

"Catch ya later baby." She mumbled as she walked off . I turned towards where she was going as she grabbed the mic .

It got to her verse , making her start to sing . Dj handed tyga a mic for his verse as paparazzi recorded and took pictures of them.

I sat down , finishing my cake over in the cut as I watched from a far.
Watching Rena watch her with proudness written over her face was real support .
Watching my innocent , sweet Justine sing from here with a smile on her face made me smile .

Oh how I wish it would never change , but too bad it did , completely .

________________