ོ 18

things are not always as they appear.
- Unknown

| Justine Skye

"Love the hair." A lady they were escorting her from backstage said, I looked back at her before continuing to walk .

Today was the day of the award show where I was nominated . The song I was nominated was Ups Down , featuring Tre Ace . We had actually just finished performing it . Then we had a wardrobe change for accepting the award if we won .

What is about ? Mainly sex. I didn't write of course . I never do anymore .

That was all me and Tre talked about . Sex , texted , texted about having sex . That was the most we talked . The relationship was just an act and I hated it .

As I got up to the stage , he pulled me making me turn around . He headed nodded behind me , towards the paparazzi .

He lifted my chin before pressing his lips against mine , trailing his hands down to my ass . Knowing the paparazzi was taking pictures , I had to kiss back .

I wrapped my arms around his neck before he broke it and smirked . I turned back towards the stage as they fixed my outfit a bit which was tight and uncomfortable like it's too hot for leather .

They fixed my hair , pulling it all behind my shoulders .

"Where's Dj?" I asked , looking back .

"He stopped to talk to someone." Brittney stated , applying last touches to my makeup . I nodded.

"And the award goes to...Ups Down by Justine featuring Tre Ace." The crowd cheered as I forced on a smile and Tre grabbed my hand as we went upon the stage together to accept the award.

| August Alsina

I finished getting dressed in my suit . I decided to attend this award show today just because Justine was nominated .

I don't agree with how she got it and the song that was nominated so I didn't get a gift . Just gonna tell her my congrats .

I had made it there and was going towards the backstage . I had got through since ones remembered me .

I saw Justine from a far as they were walking her towards the stage with paparazzi hot on her trail .

I tried to catch up to her but then her and that Tre guy put on a little show for the paps , making me stop and roll my eyes as it sorta hurted .

"Sup aug man..uh what u doing here?" I looked up to see Dj . I clenched my jaw .

"I was just gonna tell Justine congrats." I said . He waved me off.

"I'll tell her you said it." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I can tell her myself man." I said bout to walk past him til he got in front of me .

"See aug... You'll be a distraction and that's just not what she need right now." He stated . I scoffed .

"As if all this other shit you got her doing isn't . You don't care about her anyways ." I said , bout push past him .

"Sorry aug but that's not gonna work." He stated before calling over security . I shook my head .

"Nah , don't touch me. I'll leave but I'm gonna see her Dj." I said sternly . I turned around , starting to walk back to my car .