ོ 19

Well from the title , featured songs and the tags you would've known it's been a beyond the lights inspired book all along . 😌🙌🏽 1 of my fav movies rn .

-----

For fast-acting relief try slowing down.
Lily Tomlin

| August Alsina

I opened the door to the suite as Justine walked in , looking around rubbing her arm .

"You good?" I asked as I sat my bag down . She nodded .

We had stopped by my house since she did live there too and got a few clothes . I also stopped us by the building where her single release party was at , where we first kissed .

"You remember this place?" I asked her as we was on the roof now .

Sh sat in a different chair then the last time , leaning her elbows on her knees and shook her head .

"Not really." She said . I pointed over to the swinging bench.

"I remember looking at you over there with Afro. We kissed right here." I said pointing to where I was standing .

She smiled slightly as she looked around . She nodded .

"I remember now. This when everything was simpler." She stated .

She sighed as she took her heels off , standing up .
She walked over to me and kisses me making me kiss back .

"Please take me far away from here." She stated against my lips with her eyes still closed .

Right then it snapped as to where I wanted to take her .

"Come on."

So now we were on this private beach about 9 hours away . She looked back at me as I closed the door .

"What you wanna do?" I asked low. She looked over at the bed slightly .

"Go on! Go to sleep ma." I said going over to the bed , pulling the sheet back .

"Thank you." She said as she crawled from the foot of the bed, starting to lay in it .

I pulled the sheet over her as her eyes closed . She was snoring within minutes making me laugh .

I got her phone out her back pocket , taking out the battery and sim card . No need for tracking .

I sat in the chair right next to the bed , watching her as she slept.
She can't go back to that lifestyle . It's not healthy for her , it'll run her down .

My thoughts got interrupted as my stomach growled . I stood up . Need to go get some grub , I thought , as I got my keys .

Should I bring her with me? That thought was interrupted by one of her snores , I shook my head . Nah she'll sleep while I'm gone .

| Justine Skye

"Justine .. Just take it all off." Dj said as the photographer was waiting.

I looked at him crazily .

"You want me to get completely naked for a photoshoot?"

"Why are you questioning me?" He asked . I rolled my eyes .

I started walking off .

"Where are you going? Get back over there!" He said yanking my arm. I pulled it back.