Chapter 1

(A/N: guys here it goes! )

Kaira's Here!

"okay good morning class i just want to introduce your new classmate. Meet Kaira." A small brown haired girl entered our room.

"Please introduce yourself "

"Kaira, Kaira Mae Johnson " she bowed. The teacher looked to her that somehow realized that she's not gonna add anything more.

"Okay. Please take your seat" she looked around and saw the only vacant seat was the seat infront of me. She seemed pissed off by the seat that was left. That was the first time I saw her and she never left my mind in peace. She's the only person I knew that had the guts to piss me and make me love her everytime I see her. She's the only one that made me into a love machine that loved her so much. I don't know why, but now that she left me... and brought along my heart as she left I don't know how to get it back from her. It's been 5 years since she left. I don't know if she avoiding me or what. I can't understand the reason behind why she left. I never heard anything about her since then, and I really mean NOTHING.

***

One day I received a letter from my school in my secondary education. I opened it...

Good day Alumni,

This year our beloved school will be celebrating it's 95th anniversary. We would like to invite you to this annual event as an alumni of our beloved school. It will be held on the 20th of May. See you all there.

School Administration

Okay? Why would I even go there? I felt my phone buzz

Noel calling...

"Hello?"

"Hey dude! Did you receive the letter from the school?" Noel

"Yeah. And so?"

"Dude let's go, it's next week and I heard all of our batchmates are coming"

"And... what is your point dude? We're already college students okay not any high-school kids"

"Dude your hopeless... look my point is maybe Kaira will come because that she's an alumni............" I didn't understand what else he had said. My mind stopped processing other words when I heard her name.

"Hey dude, are you still there?"

"Ah...yeah, I'll go" it's not that bad to hope that she's really coming... right?

"Okay then. See you next week. I'll be at the apartment by then."

"Okay. Bye"

"Bye" he said and hung up. Okay just hearing her name and the hope of seeing her again gives me the butterflies in my stomach... arrggghhhh I'm acting like a teenager.

At the school

I saw Noel with our other batchmates and almost all of them are girls and clinging around Noel. But still there's no sign of Kaira around.

"Dude, we'll just roam around and have a little bit of fun okay. Standby okay or grab anyone with you." He opened his arms and I saw the look of the girls clinging and hanging around him like monkeys looked at me like I'm a big bunch of bananas.

"No thanks dude. I can go by myself "

"Okay, bye." He said and waved. I roamed around the school and found myself walking towards our former room. I came in and sat at my seat before. Nothing changed here. I felt a little sleepy so I closed my eyes a bit.

///

I opened my eyes when I smelled something very familiar to me. I opened my eyes and saw her walking towards her seat before.

"Kaira!" I shouted. She's wearing her casual outfit and her beloved headphones. She slowly looked up and saw me.

"J-Josh?" She said hesitantly and shocked. I ran and hugged her. It felt so right.

"Why on earth haven't contacted me? You worried me. After so long, your now back. After 5 long and hard years. God, Kaira. I missed you" I blurted out.

"5 years?" I pushed her a bit to see her face and memorize every detail of her all so beautiful face.

"You didn't change. Even a bit. You still small" I said. She punched me on the arm as her initial reaction. I missed those punches of hers.

"Asshole" she muttered out

"Hahaha. I'm just kidding okay. I missed you" I saw her blush a bit

"You only missed me?" She said frowning

"Hahaha, I love you" I said and kissed her on her forehead

"I love you too" she said that gave me the tingles all over my body. We chatted about so many random things. She looked at her watch and stood up.

"What? Is there any problem?" I asked and looked at my watch.

"I think my watch is broken. What time is it?" I looked up to her as she ran out of the room

"Hey! Where are you going? " I asked as she stopped by the door.

"Bye now Josh. I missed you... till next time" she said and ran out the door.

I looked at my watch and now it's alive and ticking just like my heart alive and pumping ...

///

"Dude! I saw Kaira!" I said to Noel that still has this banana eating creatures hanging on him.

"Really dude? Where?"

"At our former room, we talked alot of things and, and, and she said she still loves me. I think we talked about an hour. It's just that she ran after we talked and it seemes that she's still willing to talk to me after awhile ago" I said non-stop and after catching my breath from the long talk.

"Okay? You really seemed that you missed each other. But dude you talked to her in an hour? Yet you--" I didn't let him finish what he was saying because my adrenalines taking place again.

"Dude I can't believe this!"

"Yeah... me too. And will you stop jumping around like a kid. It's a bit embarrassing you know" I stopped from jumping and tamed myself

(A/N: okay guys I'm back. And this story might be a bit confusing but here's a trick always look at the sign or marks that I used and you'll figure it out soon why it's there. Okay. Byeee)