Chapter 4

Summer Time

I have met Kaira several times now. I seen her last April and now it's May. And as a college student. This is the only time I can relax and be free from all the stress of studying. I and Noel decided to go to a nearby beach resort that's just a ride away.

"Yeah we're here!" Noel exclaimed

"Yeah. Finally a vacation" I said as I stretched my arms wide and inhaled the warm summer breeze coming from thr ocean.

"Dude, there's alot of yummy chicks over there." He pointed to a group of girls wearing their two-piece bikinis.

"Yeah...have fun" I said a bit frustrated. I don't know why on earth do I take this attitude of Noel. His a girl hunter. When a girl took his bait, surely they'll wake up in the morning all undressed and all bloody of he got a virgin. He collects girls like trophies. We're two different people yet we're friends. I sighed at the thought. I looked around and walked a bit. Until I saw this big rock that reminded me of Kaira. When we we're in highschool I courted her, and she gave me her sweetest YES. I can't stop myself from smiling when I remember that very moment.

Flashback

"Kaira Mae Johnson. Can I ask you to be mine?" I kneeled in front of all our schoolmates at the school canteen. I had courted her and guarded her since grade school. And now it's time to formally ask her the big question.

"Since we were grade school up to this very moment I courted you Kaira Mae. And I'm willing to take the risk of either losing our friendship because of my feelings for you or losing the chance of having you as my official girlfriend " I blurted out with all I've got.

"I-i" she broke down into tears and hugged me

"What's wrong" I whispered

"Nothing...it's just... just stand up will you" she pulled me up and she looked up to me when I stood up

"What now? Did I lose both?" I feel my heart broke

"Yes" she said looking down.

"Yes? That I loosed both our friendship and my chance to be your boyfriend? " im about to cry

"Yes...yes is my answer for your first question " I slowly processed what she said... buffering... yes to my first question. I looked back at what I said earlier... and then realized... she's MINE! I shook my head and looked towards her. She was just smiling at me

"Slow as ever Mr. Joshua Sanders"

End of Flashback

I closed my eyes and can't help but smile.

///

"Smiling your gums out?" I heard Kaira. I opened my eyes and looked around and saw no one.

"Down here" I looked down and saw Kaira. I went down the rock and faced her

"How did you know I'm here?"

"I don't know. But I always feel it when your thinking about me" she said. I felt a bit guilty abiut what she said.

"Slow as ever Mr. Joshua Sanders" she said. My eyes open wide as what she said. The same line...

"Blushing eh?" She pinched my cheeks and we both decided to walk along the shore.

"It's so hot" sha said. She tied up hair into a messy bun and continued to walk.

"Hot eh?" She looked at me and I splashed water on her

"What the!" She said. After a bit she's back from her shocked state and started to splash water back to me.

"Stop it will you?" I said laughing

"No, you started it I'll finish it" she said. I hugged her for her to stop.

"I love you"

"I love you more" she said and kissed on the lips that caused me to stiffen a bit and she ran away from me

"Bye" she said and ran away

///

I just washed my face with my hands and now she's gone. And i found myself all wet standing half of my body soaked in sea water.