Chapter 7

Facebook

Josh's POV

I went to all the places on where I can find her, I waited for hours yet there was no traces of her. I decided to go home for a while and eat. I sat on the sofa and opened my laptop. I saw Noel walk by holding a bunch of potato chips.

"Noel" i called he just looked at me and walked away. Maybe his still angry about my attitude yesterday. *sigh* I ate up all the food on my plate when and idea popped into my mind. I'll check her Facebook account. Maybe I'm still her friend there. Yes! Still friends. I checked on her recent updates. The earlier was 3 days ago. I looked at it and saw a picture of her in our grade school days. I clicked next and saw a picture of her in high school. Next is a picture of us two. The picture made me smile. Next is a picture of her in a hospital bed making a peace sign. I felt something ache in my chest. The next is a picture of her still on a hospital bed but this time she looked pail yet a smile was still on her face. The next was almost the same yet she has was just sleeping. The next was a picture of a big banner and there written was 'get well, we know you can do it' and she was on a wheel chair. I felt tears fall from my eyes. My heart felt like stopping. Every breath that I take seemed to be poisonous. I clicked to the next and a picture of her on a hospital bed and has a shaved head still a sleep. And the next was very heart breaking...

a white coffin with white roses all over it.

Noel's POV

I felt like peeing after all the chips I ate. I went out my room and heard a breaking sound. I saw Josh punching and throwing everything he laid his hands on.

"Joshua!" I ran and grabbed his hands that now is full of blood.

"What's happening to you?" I asked he looked up to me and I saw tears falling from his eyes. This is the first time I saw him cry

"Josh listen what's happening? "

"Sh-she's gone" he fell on his knees and punched the floor

"Whose gone?" I asked kneeling to see his face

"Kaira! Kaira's gone."

"What? Kaira? You said you just saw her"

"I-i don't know! Kaira! Kaira!" He screamed his heart out. What the hell is happening? It's freaking confusing

Josh's POV

"Wait! Wait! Please... Kaira wait." She still didn't stop from running until a bright white light blinded me and I fell on the ground. I looked up again

"Kaira please...don't leave!" I saw her ran onto the bright light and disappeared

"Kaira!" I felt warm hands that shaking me I opened my eyes and saw Noel

"Dude! Bad dream okay calm down" I looked around and I'm in my bedroom and summer rays coming in from the window

"Where's Kaira?" He shook his head like an disapproval.

"I need to go" i stood up and out of my bed

"Can't you let yourself rest?" He said

"No. I need to find her"

"Dude your crazy." I just looked at him

"Dude your gonna find someone that's already dead? I checked her account and saw many condolences on her wall."

"But she just updated 3 days ago"

"I checked the account and contacted her mother."

"What did she said?" I asked running to him.

"She said that Kaira's sister know her Facebook account's password and that's the reason behind the update."

"But..."

"I also asked her if we can meet her"

"What did she said?"

"She said yes. At safe heaven cemetery "

"Okay let's go" i said and ran to his car. We drove towards the cemetery.

"There she is" Noel pointed to a lady wearing white

"Mrs. Johnson?" Noel asked. She faced us slowly

"We meet again... Joshua" she said with a cracking voice

"Yes mrs. Johnson " I bowed and felt tears are about to fall. We sat at a near bench

"Ma'am. Can I ask when d-did Kaira died?"

"Well... a month ago." She said