chapter 1 :fulis out burst and the two spys

It was 3 days before kion and Rani's coronation at the tree of life .
Everyone was very busy and preparing the arrival for vitanis guard and Simba and Nalas pride to visit as well . The night pride and Day pride were working double now taking less breaks  to make sure nothing could ruin this important celebration .Kion and the Day pride was walking towards the tree of life to tell the night pride the daily report .

Bunga:This is boring! We already know there's nothing to report from the night pride! Ay fuli can't ya run ahead and give the report?
Bunga was smiling gidily but then stopped when he noticed fuli didn't respond and had her head low to the ground and was walking the same pace as them .
She was deep in thought

Beshte: uhhh fools? Are you feeling alright?

Still no answer then fuli started growling and mumbling to her self .
This concerned everyone .

Kion:Fools?

Fuli:....

Kion:fuli?!?

Fuli:...

Kion:FULI !!!!!

Kion was now Infront of fuli
Fuli shot her head up and growled at kion but then realized and shook her head .

Fuli: sorry ..I'm just thinking ...I didn't mean to snap like that ..

Ono: it's okay fuli we all have those moments when we are deep in thought .

Kion: y-yeah fools!
Kion still was a bit tooken back after fulis growl but tried to shake it off and smile

Anga: do you wants to talk about it -

Fuli: OH what do you know we are here eheh -
Fuli runs to the tree

Bunga: jeez...we gonna confront her about that ??

Kion: as much as it hurts me to say we have no time we need to report

Bunga: alright oooo also how's things going with you and Rani??
Bunga is smirking and seeing how weird Kion's face looked

Kion:it's ...great! We really get eachother and I love her so much ..
Mind: as a sister but my heart belongs to someone else!

Kion looks at where fuli stood and sighed then he walked over to the tree.

They greet the night pride and they very them .

Rani: good news vitanis guard will be the first to arrive!

Rani: and I'm guessing a certain cheetah will be happy to have a fast rival again .
Rani was talking about Kasi and normally fuli would get excited but she just nodded her head and walked to the other side of the tree and looked at the painting of the lions of the past.

Rani's mind: fuli seems upset I thought she would be happy...how am I gonna ask her to be my sister.....hmm oh ik she doesn't like family but she's sooo like a sis for me she's always caring ....I just want her in the family...

Rani smiled .

Rani: Nirmala , makini can you show everyone the new...paintings ?

She winked at mikini and nirmala and looked at fuli they both nodded .

Makini: of course follow me everyone .

They all followed but Rani signled fuli to stay.

Fuli:..look Queen Rani I'm sor-

Rani cut her off her sentence by giving her a friendly nuzzle and was hugging her .
Fuli was so shocked that the queen would show this behaviour to her as they rarely talk.

Rani: fuli please call me Rani and pls tell me what's wrong ?

Fuli :...I'm fine really...

Rani:ik u don't like sharing your feelings but um.. were like family...

Fuli sighs.

Fuli:alright...this place... All these people....
Fuli: I've ran all around this place ik every short cut and every place ik every animal and ...there's nothing to do..anymore I feel like my purpose of being in the Day pride is over... There's no enemy's ...or anyone I can have a challenge with...ik your the queen but ...I feel like I'm in a cage ...

Fuli was lieing down on the ground now with her paws over her head .

Rani was tooken back she didn't know fuli felt this way.
She tried to cheer her up.

Rani: well create a new challenge for your self and try to cheer your self up!

Fuli: you don't understan-

Rani:OMG! WE SHOULD LIKE THROW A PARTY THAT WAY WE CAN ALL KNOW EACHOTHER BETTER!

Fuli: your not listening to me...

Rani: ok ok! I'm call everyone back Ty for the amazing idea!

Fuli: ....

Then vitani and her guard walked in after their trip .

Them:WERE HERE!!!

Rani: omg hi guys! Don't tell the rest your here me and fuli had a great idea!

Kasi : oh what was it ?

Rani: we gonna throw a party !!!

Tazama: cool! I never really attended one before

Fulis eyes were twitching she looked at them all the lions as they ignored her then she looked at the painting of the lions. On their thrones .

Rani: oh ye kion and the hole lion pride is gonna be so-

Fuli : ENOUGH!
fuli was now growling and was on a high rock looking at them .

Rani: um..fuli i-

Fuli:ITS NOT OUR IDEA ITS YOURS, YOU NEVER LISTEN .....NONE OF U DO....LIONS NEVER LISTEN!

everyone was tooken back especially Kasi and Rani they had tears in their eyes.

Vitani: Fuli! ...know your place!

Fuli Walkes over to vitani her claws came out .

Fuli: no you lion ..know your own place!

Fuli scratched vitanis eye and her lion guard mark.
Everyone was in shock and vitani screamed.

Fuli:YOUR NOT WORTHY OF THE ROAR!

Fuli looked at everyone as they were ..scared of her ...fuli then shook her head and looked an vitani .

Fuli: oh...no...what did I do..i- I'm so sorry i-

Fuli was scared as she saw lions blood on her claws she ran out from the tree and ran to the north end of the place.

Lil did she know there was a set of ruby and sapphire eyes watching her...