Kion meets fuli after years

It's been years since fuli and hofu and Makucha left .
They went far away and slowly gathered a mighty army some of kulias fleet joined hofu's side and alot of animals Makucha knows joined too they also made alliance's with herds and packs .
Fuli is now an adult cheetah with her spots in more beautiful patterns and her fur softer than ever.she was now known for her power and her beauty .She was very strong built and everyone in her fleet were loyal .they always wonder when is the day we will strike the lands .But fuli always said to be patient as we need to think of every scenario.
Her powers were incredible as she learned how to do new things with it .and everyone agreed she is the rightful queen of the lands if they were to take over but she always said it's not about her being queen it's about lions not ruling.
Fuli and Hofu were co leader although hofu conffessed many time to fuli.
She would always just find an excuse .To stop other animals wanting to marry her she touched the diamond to bond her and hofu so it looks like they are soulmates.

Fulis top friends are Makucha and hofu( kinda like how Kiara has tiffu and zuri)

Hofu and Makucha are like brothers now they are always play fighting  and occasionally fighting over fuli.which fuli found amusing.
They both grew aswell,hofu powers were know stronger than kulias .
Fuli gave powers to Makucha ,he has the power to control water and tsunamis.
It was hofu and Makucha who lead hunting parties occasionally fuli and when she did it would feed the tribe for weeks what ever she caught.

Makucha and Hofu often sleep beside fuli .
They are the only ones she trusts.

She had purple paint on her head like a crown which Rani has.

She was now probally as tall as an adult lioness.

Mean while in the tree of life .

Kion has nearly a full mane (more like idk a mohawk .___.

He is tall and extremely strong.
His roar grew too.

He often is busy doing king chores .
He often has to run away from lionesses and he is always alone at night and sits at the boarder always ready for the day fuli might strike.
He never missed a day.
He has became closer to his friends and they are like his family now.
Rani and him have agreed not to be mates but to lead together.
Vitani and the guard occasionally visit.
Kion often trains with Azaad for speed.
He is now faster than a normal cheetah and he often pushes him self too hard and end up breaking a bone in training.
He normally hangs out with Azaad and Kopa now.
Bunga had Binga so he can't hang out with him always.
Kulia and her pack joined Kion's after a fight but they became alliences after hofu's betrayals.

Alot of lionesses joined his pride

(Back to story)

It was early in the morning and hofu and Makucha were walking back with their hunting parties.

Hofu: wow we caught alot of buffalo.

Makucha: ya I never got to eat like this before ,well not before our queen came along.

Hofu: hah she's gonna be sooo impressed with me how I caught the biggest one.

Makucha: yeah after  an hour !

Makucha was now laughing and hofu hit him on the head playfully.

Hofu: but seriously bro let's go tell her the good news.

Makucha: alright.

They walked up the rock stairs and enters a cave with vines and flowers hanging down and on a flat rock( kinda like Jannas  throne)

But there were beautiful flowers around it .

And on top was fuli rest with her tail over her eyes as the sun was shining were her tail was .