Fuli and....Hofu??😏

Huzuni:This is bad ! She's is being friends with them! And if one of them becomes her mate she'll never join us and we will never complete the master plan!

Kulia: hush! Huzuni I have a plan and it will work.
Kulia stays calm .
We should meet with the others Kulia says.

Kulia walks bk from the tree of life and runs to a near cannon .

???: My queen Kulia and princess Huzuni the rest of the pack is at their home far away from now but at tomorrow they will start their long journey to the tree of life.

Kulia: alright thank you .

Kulia walks in a small cave and sees her throne.(temporary throne)
???: How come you get all the fun in the tree of life?
The rouge smirked and was sitting on her throne.

Kulia: you know you shouldn't disrespect the future queen of the tree of life and PRIDELANDS.

Kulia rolls her eyes.

???: anyway sis did ya see that cheetah girl yet?

Kulia:yes... I fear she has.. greater power then we thought...

???: Hmmm then I assume she will be joining our fleet soon? You told me she hates lions more than I do which is impossible!

Kulia: brother please calm your self I'm so close and when we do get her on our side .
Anyway go hofu (which means fear or feared in Swahili).

Hofu : fine!

( This is what hofu looks a bit like this WARNING I DID NOT MAKE THIS ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AMAZING ARTIST!)

Hofu is the prince and is brother to kulia.he hates lions more than any one.

Hofu walks out of the cave.

Hofu: sorry sis ...but I gotta explore!

Hofu easily made his way through the tree of life with out being noticed he was the most trained and strongest warrior in his entire army.

Hofu's prov:

Wow this place is big! Just wait til Kulia takes over! All the animals and ...animals I can eat
I see a deer and I instantly get in my hunting position .
I jump up but I got pinned down.
I look up and see a female cheetah who is very strong built and looks me dead in the eyes.

Fuli: I'm fuli in the day pr-

Hofu: yes yes I'm who you are fuli

I flip her over and changed the position I was now the one pinning her.

Fuli: ugh are you with Kulia and Huzuni!

Hmm I can't tell her that I'm the prince other wise she might never join us ...stupid sis why would u fight her friends that makes us look bad!

Hofu: I'm hofu and no I don't know who they are I come from a far place seeking refuge here.

Fuli: well your the one on top of me soo I don't know if your a good guy or not!

Hofu: hah your just mad that I beat you the mighty cheetah

She gets really angry and touches noses with me and growls
Ig she expected me to back away hah
But then when I look at her more I got nervous and idk why.
I let go and she gets up .

It looked like she was blushing which got worse when I got closer to her.
Huh I mean she is pretty hot ...

Ew! Hofu shut up! Your thinking tooo loud! And besides it's gonna be awkward if she joins then , but I'm sure when she joins we can know eachother better! Maybe she will even join my team!

Hofu:I gotta go...nice seeing you ...
With out thinking idk why I put my arm around her and licked her side of her face.

Fuli: W T H IS WRONG WITH YOU!

fuli tries to scratch me but I easily dodge .

She tumbled over and I just laughed and gave her a hug.

Hofu: aww thank you fuli I haven't laugh in years .

Then I heard two booming loud roars .
I turn around and see a bunch of ..lions! And other animals.

Kion: GET AWAY FROM HER YOU DISGUSTING PANTHER!

Rani: YA YOU DONT BELONG HERE!

I didn't past any remarks but then I saw fuli as she looked hurt from how the lions were ranting about my kind .

I don't know why she would hang around them but I wanted her too feel better.
Hofu: listen fuli I'll see you later...

I ran off before they came charging down the hill.

Fuli prov:

Oh god...the way they yelled.... How they just put down a species like that...

Maybe Kulia was right....

Kion: fuli omg are you okay what did that disgusting thing do to you!

Fuli: he didn't do anything he just kissed me !

I covered my mouth.

Kion's eyes were full of rage I backed away in fear as he looked were hofu ran.

Kasi and vitani and Azaad too were furious .

I kinda liked seeing them hurt.

I walk off and I couldn't get hofu off my mind...

(Idk who fuli should be with leave a comment if you want to see her with someone)