Prolouge Part 1: Getting Struck by Lighten

(Summer of 2009, Isaac's age: 15, Wally's age: 14)

3rd Pov

It was in the middle the summer as two kids was staying with their aunt's and uncle's house for the summer. As these kids was watching tv, one with the red hair is named Wally West, and to his right is his adopted older brother Isaac West.

Wally: *laughs at the screen* Man this is funny.

Isaac: Eh it's okay I guess.

Wally: Oh come on bro it's hilarious.

Isaac: To you yes it is, but to me it's just okayish.

Wally: *pushes him* Don't be like that.

Isaac: I'm not though. *shrugs*

As the brothers was messing around with each other their aunt Iris West walked into the living room seeing them playing around.

Iris: I see you two are having fun.

Isaac: Maybe it just Wally here being a bit annoyed that I like Super-Man more than the Flash.

Wally: The Flash is way better than Super-Man, and plus Super-Man is weak to a green rock.

Isaac: *blinks* And the Flash weakness is cold and Captain Cold is his enemy.

Wally: That doesn't mean anything!

Isaac: It kinda does since Cold is a normal human. *laughs*

Wally: Why you!

Iris: Alright enough both of you, or you two won't visit your uncle's work place.

Wally: Hm fine.

Isaac: We'll stop.

Iris: *smiles* Good

Isaac: *smirks at Wally*

Wally: *grumbles*

(Few Hours Later)

Iris had brought the brothers to their uncle's work place which is a police station as they entered in they soon saw their uncle talking to someone and they walked to him.

Wally: Uncle!

Isaac: Yo Unc!

Barry: *saw them and smiles* Hey guys so how was your morning?

Isaac: It was okay until me and Wally had a little arguement.

Barry: Oh? And let me guess it was between who's the better superhero between Super-Man and the Flash?

Wally: I'm just saying that the Flash is better.

Isaac: *rolls his eyes* Whatever man.

Barry: *chuckles* Alright come on you two let's visit my lab.

Wally: Yes!

Isaac: Hm alright.

The boys started to make their way towards Barry's Lab and as they made it Barry soon started talking about how he obtain all chemicals known to man, and as he was talking to them, he was soon called to do something.

Barry: Okay I'll be back in five minutes don't spill anything got it?

Wally: Yep.

Isaac: Yeah.

Barry: *smiles* Alright. *leaves the lab*

As Barry leaves the lab Wally soon started to walk around the place looking at the different equipment his uncle have while Isaac was just sitting in a chair laying back and soon enough they both heard thunder.

Isaac: Okay we need to get out of here.

Wally: What? Why?

Isaac: Dude thunder sounds and we're in a lab with every chemical know to man kind, Wally.

Wally: Isa relax we will be fine.

As Isaac was trying to convince Wally to leave the lab and he walked up to him still saying they need to leave. but out of nowhere lighten burst threw the glass and hits the brothers as they was closed to the chemicals and all of them splashed on them.

 but out of nowhere lighten burst threw the glass and hits the brothers as they was closed to the chemicals and all of them splashed on them

(Like this to them)

When the lighten was heard everyone in the police station ran into the lab and saw the boys knocked out as the chemicals was on them.

Iris: *saw them* No... no no no no! *runs towards them*

Barry: *holds her back* Iris no! 

Iris: They need medical attention!!

Barry: I know but we need to call the ambulance..*looking at them*......

Time-Skip to Four Weeks Later brought to you by

Isaac's Pov

I started to hear a beating noise and I started to open my eyes to see myself in a hospital bed and as I turned to my left I saw Wally still sleeping as I gets up a bit I noticed Uncle Barry and Aunt Iris sitting next to us.

Isaac: *groans a bit* Uncle Barry, Aunt Iris?

Barry: *saw me* Isaac!

Iris: Huh? *saw me too* Isaac your awake!

Isaac: Yeah I'm awake what happen?

Barry: You and Wally was struck by lighten.

Isaac: I told that moron that we needed to leave. How long was we out for?

Iris: For four weeks.

Isaac: What?! Four Weeks?!

Wally: *groaning* What's with all the loud noise?

Isaac: Wally I told your stupid self that we needed to leave the lab!

Wally: Huh? What happened??

Isaac: We was struck by lighten and was in a four week coma!

Wally: What?!

Isaac: That what I said you idiot!

Barry: Okay both of you calm down!

Both: *breaths in  and out* Okay.

To Be Continued...