Prolouge Part 2: Super Powers

Isaac Pov

(Few Days Later)

It's been a few days since me and Wally was in the hospital and Aunt Iris was still asking us if we're okay. But we keep telling her we are and now me and Wally are outside playing football.

Isaac: *catch the ball* You know we should be dead. *toss the ball* 

Wally: *catch it* How so?

Isaac: Dude we was struck by lighten and was covered by every chemical known to man kind.

Wally: Well that's true but hey we're still alive. Go long! 

Wally then throws the ball far I started running but for some reason everything slowed down and I ran past the ball and into a wall.

Isaac: Crap! *rubs my nose* *looks behind and saw the distance* What the? How I'm that far?!

I then made my way back to Wally as I went past him and falls to the ground.

Wally: Dude. What was that?!

Isaac: *get ups* I...I don't know. I think I got powers.

Wally: What really?! Let me try!

Soon I saw Wally runs and he did that same as I did and I followed him. As we was running we soon stopped and saw we was very far away from Uncle Barry's and Aunt Iris' House.

Isaac: Oh crap we're really far.

Wally: Oh Aunt Iris will be mad.

Isaac: Yeah let's go

We soon ran back to their house and saw Uncle Barry and Aunt Iris.

Isaac: *stops* Uhhhh hey uncle and aunt.

Wally: *chuckles nerovusly*

Barry: .....

Iris: .....inside boys now.

Isaac: Oh we're in so much trouble.

Wally: Yeah....

We walked inside and sat on the couch and after five minutes Uncle and Aunt soon walked in.

Iris: We have to tell you guys something.

Isaac: Yeah?

Barry: ...I'm the super hero Flash.

Wally: Really?!

Isaac: It was kind obvious really.

Iris: it was?

Isaac: I remember dad saying that uncle was structed by lighten like me and Wally and soon enough the hero Flash appeared.

Barry: You are very smart.

Isaac: The top of my classes.

Barry: I have to make a few calls. *walks off*

Iris: *looks at us* Look I need you two to stay here for a while until Barry come back.

Both: Alright.

We just sat down waiting for Uncle Barry as we was watching tv.

Time-Skip Two Hours brought to you by

After two hours of waiting Uncle Barry came and told us we were going to meet some people and as he took us in an unknown place and we heard a thud and saw two people

Wally: Woah Batman and Superman!!

Isaac: So what is this uncle?

Before Uncle Barry would say anything Batman soon threw two batarangs at me and Wally and soon everything slowed down as we moved to the side and grabbed the batarangs.

Barry: Was that necessary?

Batman: Yes to see if they have the same powers as your or even greater powers.

Isaac: Well we just showed you Batman.

Batman: *looks at me* Your powers seem greater than your brothers as you was the first one to discover your powers and knew that your uncle was the Flash even before he told you. Isaac West, top three smartest people in your high school. Good in algebra , engineering, and also very alethic. Won gold medals in the trust and field race, the sixty meter dash, one hundred meter dash, and two hundred meter dash.

Isaac: How do you know that.

Superman: He's the world's greatest detective.

Isaac: Okay...weird though.

Batman: You two was able to withstand the lighten and gotten out of your comas faster than your uncle that mean your powers are greater than Barry's but need more time to train on. 

Barry: I can train them.

Wally: Really?!

Isaac: You sure about this uncle?

Barry: Yeah it's my responsibility that you two got struct by lighten. So it's my job to do this.

Wally: Alright we're super heroes!!

Batman: Trainees.

Isaac: He's right Wally we got the powers but we're not super heroes yet. We need to earn the title.

Batman: Now you two are proteges of the Justice League.

Barry: *smiles* Alright, now for your code names.

Wally: What?

Isaac: We need code name idiot like a hero name.

Wally: Oh I know Kid Flash!

Barry: Alright. *looks at me* Isa?

Isaac: *thinks about it* How about God Flash?

Barry: God Flash? Alright that's fine.

Wally: That's a weird name.

Isaac: Better than Kid Flash.

Wally: You take that back!

Isaac: Make me. 

I soon runs off and Wally soon followed chasing me. This is my future.....my future of becoming a super hero.

End of Prolouge