A little bit about me :)

***chapter 6 last paragraph is a special one***
-----------------------
might as well just skip to chapter 8.. unless you really want to read this old stuff
-----------------------

Hey guys, this book is going to have my journeys and what I do with my spare time :)

I live in a little province called Ontario (which is in Canada). I was raised in a big house. My mom worked for a magazine company and flew all over the world. And I got to go with her sometimes :). The first place I went was Florida! I don't remember because I was so young. Then my mom took me to Portugal, London, NYC, Chicago, Boston and the Virgin Islands. I have photos that I can look back to and ask my mom what we did. A few years later (2007) my mom sold the house. But that's ok, new beginnings always happen. When we moved into my new house, I didn't like it. I still don't really. My dream is to live in California. Anyway :) I am a big fan of Criminal Minds. My favourite character is JJ. AJ Cook (who plays JJ) is my idol. Somewhere in my journey I will meet her. If it wasn't for AJ I wouldn't have attended a 24 hour fast. At my school we did a 24 hour fast to raise money to build homes in Haiti. We didn't eat for 24 hours (a day). During that 24 hours, we raised $6,600!! That's about 3 homes right there. I knew then, that I want to help people. I want to make a difference.

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask :) and if your a fan of Criminal Minds, who's your favourite character??