April 20th 'a new beginning'

Hey guys, so this chapter isn't really about me, but about my bestfriend :)

My friend dawn is 15 years old, she loves playing soccer and she's very athletic. She met a guy named Dylan about 5 months ago, same age. He's very nice and charming. He plays hockey and is athletic too. They started dating about a month and a half ago. Their the cutest couple in my opinion. Before they started dating, me and my other friends noticed how much they liked each other. They would play around and goof off with each other. About 5 weeks ago, they were down stairs (at dawns house)fooling around, and stuff happened. (If you know what I mean). Well today, dawn messaged me "hey I gotta tell you something"
Me: " ok what's up".
Dawn: "YOU CANT TELL A LIVING SOLE"
Me: "I won't"
Dawn: "I might be pregnant"

So I'm over here looking at my phone freaking out! She's way to young to have a kid. So I told her to get a test, and she said "I am Friday". Here I am still freaking out. And I asked her "if your are pregs, what are you going to do with the baby"
She said "my mom, Dylan and I talked about it, and if I am pregnant I'm going to give birth"
Me:" WHAT WHY NOT GET AN ABORTION"
She said " because we don't want to kill a living thing"
Me: your life is going to spin around more then a merry-go-round"
Dawn:"I know. My life is going to change 😔"

After that we just kept talking. She's scared. And I'm scared for her.

I put this in my story because it's a new journey for my friend. A new beginning.

April 23;
We found out that she isn't pregnant and it was just a scare.

Sorry if there's any spelling errors. I checked it over so it should be find :)

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask:)