January 31st 2017

So it has been a year since i have updated.. as you all know, i got my G1 last year.. well now i'm rocking with my G2 and a car!  it's been one hell of a year let me tell you. Ive met some amazing people last year. And one of them i am so glad to call my best friend.

Over 2016, i did so many new things. I went to a dance at my school with a bunch of friends and a boy.. it was fun. I got myself on honour-roll which is something i have NEVER done in my 3 years of high school, so that's a good achievement. I've been going all over my city and the ones around to pursue Travel And Tourism.. My dream job.

I've come to new heights that i have never thought i would get to. I'm so blessed for everyone and everything i have around me.

2017 started off good as well. I had my first party, which was actually fun.. If you have never been to one, i suggest you go. But be carful and always keep your drinks beside you! Even when you go to the washroom (i know weird but do it).

I renewed my passport so i can go traveling more🙏🏼

I'm planing on going to New York and California over the summer break. Also going to train and fly to small cities just to explore.

In everything that has happened, good or bad, i've learned to overcome it and climb higher.

one thing no one should ever forget is to NEVER let anyone tell you otherwise. Never let anyone tell you, you can't achieve your dreams.. or that they were meant to be dreamt. Go out there, and be you. Be the best version of you possible. PROVE everyone wrong. Take that low mood and make it big. Don't let others or yourself tare you down. You are capable of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you want. It's just the mater of you doing it. Do something today your future self will thank you for. Be motivated and never stop. And if you want to give up, just think of how far you have gone. What was the reason for everything you are doing?

Never give up on yourself. Ever.

Always keep this in mind.

as you guys know, i keep myself motivated by tweeting literally all the time lol, you can follow me if you would like @destinypires27 on twitter. message me if you want to talk as well, DM's are ALWAYS open 💓

much love,
Destiny xo