Daisy returns

I was doing an assignment this morning, today I had to get my cast off my foot and I couldn't wait to finally be able to walk by myself. The pills helped me with recovering from the mental breakdown I was suffering with.

Mom brought me a refreshing drink then. I thanked her and continued working while she sat behind to watch. "You don't look cheerful like before darling, especially after the visit from Quinn's place. You both don't interact in the same way anymore." Mom said looking worried. I gave a short laugh, "mom! Why are you so conscious? I'm alright. I am totally fine. Nothing's wrong." I told her. She smiled and left the room.

I sat on my bedside that faced the window. It was a cloudy day though I didn't wanted it to rain. I went downstairs to mom's bedroom, "mom! Mom! Mom!" I called out her name in an annoying way. "I've told you not to run like that! What's wrong" she asked. After a little talk I was finally able to convince her to let me have my doll back.

"But didn't we throw it in the trash?" She asked looking very confused. "Mom I saw it in the store, you took it out of there." I replied with a bored look on my face. We argued about who got it where but then she finally handed daisy over to me and I took it into my bedroom. I always looked and admired at daisy's beautifully designed face features, including the deep blue eyes and rosy cheeks.

When I settled daisy down, I saw a teeth marks on her neck and that was horrifying! I backed away. In a while I noticed that doll was rolling her eyes everytime I wasn't looking :o I was shocked and felt as if I was stabbed until I was...for real.

I woke up in a hospital again. "There is a killer in your house." The doctor said with a very serious expression. I cracked the ice by laughing like a weirdo but after an awkward silence of five minutes dad went away. Mom and dad were talking outside my room and I could continuosly hear the name "daisy" being mentioned. I took the note out of my pocket

I couldn't help staring at the note that I had received earlier this week. My brain was so confused but scared at the same time. That woman said her daughter, daisy had passed away. The nun who came to see me in my front yard for the first time said her daisy got lost and I knew that daisy was my doll's name who seemed to be a bit creepy.

Suddenly I realized something, what if that lady whose cottage I went to maybe the nun as well since she lives next to the church. But why is everybody looking for daisy? Maybe she's another girl. Or maybe she is my doll that Everybody's talking about.

My neck was hurting awfully and it was bandaged. After a while, mom walked in. "We aren't moving away after all." She said with a straight face. I was confused but mumbled an okay and closed my eyes and exhaled deeply. "You've had too much pressure, haven't you?" She asked. I stayed quite for a while.

"I'm alright, but I'm still wondering if I will reach adulthood ever or not." I said. "What do you mean! Child stop being creepy! Of course you'll be okay darling." She exclaimed but I noticed her face turn pale and white when I said it. "Please don't say that word." I pleaded. She asked what word I meant, "the last word you said." She nodded and sat on a chair beside my bed.

I remember sleeping for a while or maybe I fainted but I was sure that something happened to me when the lights went out and I called out for mom's name as I knew she was sitting beside me...or she wasn't. The lights came back in about ten seconds or something and when I turned to my right to speak to mom...IT WAS DAISY, that creepy doll! I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out.

The doll chuckled loudly and the lights went out for ten seconds again. When they came back the doll was gone. I slapped my forehead, "wake up wake up sleepyhead!!" I mumbled to myself with my teeth gritted. It didn't took me long to realize I wasn't sleeping.

My heart was thumping very loudly and my head hurt terribly. The doctor came in with both my parents. "You will be going home right now. I've written a few pills for you and I wish you a quick recovery...again. and please for god's sake, GET. RID. OF. ALL. DOLLS." She said and walked out again handing a paper to mom.

"How do you feel honey?" Dad asked. I mumbled that I was better and some nurse came to help me get up. I could walk but nodding hurt my neck a bit. I exhaled deeply as we came into the house. I went into my bedroom upstairs slowly. I locked the door and cried for quite a long time. I was depressed, miserable and bitter.

I picked up my phone which buzzed every minute. I had 87 unread texts from Quinn, like is she even human? I replied to each one. Then she called me and so on. I was looking around my bedroom when I realized the picture of my sister that I had framed on my wall had turned grey. I stared at it looking confused then showed it to Quinn from my camera and asked her if she saw the same. "Woah! Wasn't this taken from a colour camera?"

I really missed my younger sister who unfortunately passed away because skin cancer when she was 5.