First day gitters

Tommy sat curled up in front of a pile of stuffed animals. To most, a scene such as this would be quite comical considering Tommy was clearly too old to be using stuffed animals as a comfort but fuck those people. Tommy was very scared and sometimes big men need stuffed animals to deal with their fear!

However, Tommy digresses. He wasn't sitting here to contemplate how fucking amazing stuffed animals were, no, he was here to figure out a plan.

Tommy had exactly six days to figure out his plan and act it out but there was a big issue with this. Tommy needed to go and start figuring out the perimeter if he wanted the highest chance of success, however, leaving this room was a very scary thought.

Tommy had no clue if those two were actually telling the truth on why they were keeping him, and he had his doubts, so for all he knew the second he left this room someone would stab him!

Even if they didn't though, Tommy was just scared of the two.

But that's when words from a wise teacher came to his memory; and by wise man he means the dick known as Mr. Manifold.

He used to say the same dumb saying over and over again, "it is okay to feel fear, it is only a problem when it debilitates you from doing what you must."

As much as Tommy talked shit about that man he did have some pretty decent advice. What was that thing he said about dealing with fear? Have something with you that calms you down?

Tommy looked all around the room but his eyes would only land on one specific thing; a small stuffed cow, placed in the far corner of the entire pile.

Perfect.

Tommy grabbed the small plush and stood up. He walked over to the door and gazed at his obstacle, he could do this.

Tommy placed a hand upon his doorknob and turned it, soon revealing the room outside of his own; his eyes were met with a fancy hallway.

Tommy had no clue where to walk so he simply walked out into the hallway.

"Well," he mumbled, "I'm still alive."

Frankly, that was a very low bar but one Tommy was okay with accepting as the standard.

Tightening his grip on his stuffed cow, Tommy began to walk. The hall walls were honestly beautiful: it was made with a dark oak wood and all along the walls were random litte decorations such as grandfather clocks, carvings, and even a few paintings.

These were the most intriguing to Tommy. They were mainly portraits of the two however some contained others. They looked like...family portraits?

Tommy first noticed Dream's painting, which contained a younger him standing next to a slightly taller brunet with side burns and a suit. Strange...

Techno's was much less formal and had more people: a tall brunette with a yellow sweater, a blonde man with a green bucket hat, and then a very serious looking Techno. His solemn face was a strange contrast to the others much more beaming expressions.

Who exactly were these people though?

Tommy was almost positive they were working for the powerhouse duo but vampire lackeys were rarely given homes in general, let alone something as nice as this. Was it possible that dude from Dream's painting and one of the guys in Techno's painting was nightmare and blood god?

Tommy had never really tried to find out what the vampires looked liked and even if he did the public pictures were most likely extremely blurry.

He guesses he could try to find out before escaping. Discovering the vampire family tree might make him famous for more then just escaping almost being turned.