Vampire party

Tommy stood still, being as compliant as he possibly could while Dream buttoned up his shirt. For once in his life, he had to accept that actions had consequences and the consequences for misbehaving after the stunt he pulled would be...painful.

For now, he decided that simply looking in the mirror as Dream dressed him would be the safest option. His outfit was gorgeous anyways and he didn't wanna miss seeing himself in such stylish attire.

He wore white high waisted trousers, with brown knee tall boots, and a light blue tunic with a dark blue outline. To add on to this already abnormally extraordinary clothing, he was decorated in strictly gold and diamond accessories.

Tommy was at a loss for words with all of this. Sure, once he arrived at this hell hole he had been taking more showers and wearing nicer clothes but he had never had anything like this before. It was surreal to him.

"You look so nice." Dream said while patting his cheek. Tommy weakly nodded at the man, it was the only real response he could give. Tommy felt so overstimulated during such a simple moment, how in the actual hell was he supposed to survive in a room filled with vampires?

A part of him had to remind him however that the party was not even the worst event of the night. Tears pricked at his eyes at the thought; he didn't wanna be a vampire. The more he stared at his reflection, the more water came out of his tears glands.

Upon Dream noting he quickly turned his attention to comforting the boy. However, his comforting words only made Tommy cry more and more. He wanted to go home...he wanted Sam.

"Shhh baby, everything's okay...I promise you'll have so much fun at this party." Dream pulled Tommy into his arms and began to rub circles into his back. With his nose buried into Dream's neck, searching for any type of comfort he could get, Tommy shook his head vigorously at the others statement.

"Oh, you're nervous about the turning." Dream's voice sounded so nonchalant, as if he was simply comforting a child about them breaking some stupid toy. Tommy felt his cheeks heat up, a mixture of anger and embarrassment from the others reaction.

"listen Toms," The younger felt fingers grab his chin and lift his head up, "I promise that if you actually try to enjoy this place and try to enjoy being a vampire then you will love every second of it. Your mortal grossness is nothing more then a temporary disease that we will be curing."

Tommy said nothing. He could barley think, his mind going blank from...what? Shock? Fear? He'd rather not know. Tommy weakly tried to push himself off of the vampires chest. He no longer needed comfort, in fact, he wanted to be as far away from any sort of living specimen he could be.

Dream only sighed at the small act of defiance and used the last convincing argument he had, "your friends will be there."

Tommy felt the tears in his eyes slow..."really?" he asked, not daring to hope for even a second. Dream nodded in confirmation and Tommy couldn't help the small that perked at his lips. Suddenly, things felt more...okay then they had originally.

"There's my precious fledgling!" but alas, words can so easily ruin a happy moment. A small moment were Tommy had the luxury to forget about the maniacs that kept him against his will and only remember the calming nature of his friends.

For whatever reason, the vampires had a certain yearning within them to keep Tommy's mind on them at all times of the day. They never admitted to such intentions but Tommy did not think they had to. If Tommy was not with them he was sat in his room, a place invaded with a picture of the two. He had done all he could to get rid of it but, somehow, it would simply end up placed back on his desktop the next time he left his room or fell asleep.