Turning kinda sucks

Techno sighed as he placed the coffin key on the bedside table. Tommy's turning went surprisingly successful with the little spurn from him, something that caught both Techno and his husband off guard. Despite this pleasant start, They were both aware it was only temporary. Fledglings were known for their stubbornness and short tempers, the thought of this increasing Tommy's already...determined attuite made the vampire feel a bit of nervousness in his chest.

Techno had not spoke of it with Dream but the fact Tommy had decided to wait so long before he ran, to calculate a plan and get it set out, wasn't something he found pleasing. Tommy was smart, that was part of the reason Techno wanted him, but it would make this process much more difficult. He wanted to push those anxieties for later though, he'd much rather talk to the others about how it went. He wanted to tell them about how well his baby handled everything. How perfect his runt was.

He looked over to his husband who seemed to just be staring at the coffin, he knew Dream same concerns as he did. With not much thought, Techno walked over to Dream and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, "It's time we go talk to the others." Dream gave a small smile and nodded, Techno's gesture was nothing big but they both knew it was something Techno wouldn't most other people; that was enough for Dream.

The two made their way down to the living room once they both collected themselves. They were met with the faces of their friends from an hour prior, however all their fledglings were not with them. "Where are the kids?" Dream asked with a curious tone. Schlatt was the one to answer, "Puffy got all excited when she realized they were all babies so she wanted to go play with them." Dream had to smile at his god mothers antics. She was always amazing with kids.

"Well?" Phil asked anxiously, "How was the turning?" If there was anyone who was more anxious about this turning then Dream and Techno it would have to be Phil. With each new grandchild he gained throughout this painfully long situation he would gain back his fatherly worry in almost a hundred times as bad as it once was. If Phil's heart still worked, Techno is positive he would have had a heart attack when Purpled was turned. In all fairness, that was a high stress day for everyone. Purpled wouldn't cooperate and it seemed like Punz was just about ready to give up on this whole guardian thing and kill him. It was a miracle he didn't.

At least this would calm Phil, "It went very well; Tommy gave no real fight but he did puke once." Phil let out a small relived chuckle at Techno's words. "Much better then both you and Dream." Techno felt his face begin to turn red, "I think you both puked about three times before we actually turned you." He assumed Dream's face was a similar shade to his now. "Prime, that was a nightmare to clean up..." Schlatt mumbled. Both vampires gave their father that embarrassed look to tell them to stop talking. Luckily, they obliged to the silent request.

"Is Purled starting to adjust, Punz?" Techno asked, realizing he never checked up on the kid after the turning. Punz shook his head with a displeased look, "I will have to punish him when we get home, kid tried to stab me with a fucking butter knife. I love him to death but his tantrums are so out of hand, I don't even know how to help him now." Techno gave an understanding nod. That kid had always been mad about something. Techno had never faced him personally but the stories he heard from Punz sounded...brutal...Techno could only hope Tommy wouldn't act like that.

"Sometimes you just have to take a more loving approach." Phil stated, "He probably only views you as a disciplinary figure which makes it much easier to do those brutal attacks, try to do something sweet for him and have conversation with him, it makes it much harder to hurt you when he realizes you were once a living person too." As Punz listened to Phil, it looked like he was on awe from the advice. It was no secret Phil had served his time as a parent and was quite wise when it came to raising brats, a skill most of the people in this room needed lessons on.