Brainwashed

"Purp, I know you Americans are pretty extreme but I'm not exactly sure this is a great idea." Tommy said, looking at his friend who was holding out a knife towards him.

"Tommy, you jumped out of a third story window at the academy but a fucking knife scares you?" Purple's face held an unamused look

"I actually jumped out of a second story window a month ago."

"That hurts your case even more."

The two stared at each other for a moment, waiting for one of them to bend. It came as no surprise to either of them that Tommy folded first, "Okay...give me the damn knife."

Purpled smirked at his friend as he softly placed the knife in his hand. Tommy could only look at the sharp weapon for a moment. Sure, he was always one for dumb and reckless plans but Purpled had always taken it to levels the blonde could never dream of reaching.

On the boys first mission together, Purpled had decided it would be a really clever idea to jump on The Mercenary, Punz, when he had Tommy pinned.

By some miracle, Purpled had not only saved Tommy's life but was able to place a fairly sized scar on the vampire's arm. It was a strange start to a friendship, and slight rivalry, but it only caused Tommy to trust Purpled's wild ideas more and more. He guesses now shouldn't be much different.

With a quick breath in, Tommy began to place cuts all over his body: legs, arms, even his neck. For another time, the torturous hours of pain endurance training had come in handy.

Once Tommy was done, he noticed that Purpled had also been putting small injuries all over his body. Unlike his friend however, Purpled was grimacing more and seemed to be holding in small tears. He was never good at handling pain and Tommy had to imagine his time with Punz wasn't helping with that.

"Okay..." purpled said letting out a sigh, "let's get out of this place."

By the time the two of them had made it down stairs and were in the view of their sires, blood practically covered their entire body. It slowly trickled down their skin and some droplets hit the floor.

Their sires eyes had darkened upon the sight but there was still that slight look of concern. "Purpled, my little alien," Punz was the first to speak up, "what happened, darling?"

Tommy watched as his friends face forcefully hardened, "we cut ourselves with pure silver daggers and if you guys get any closer or try to stop us from walking out the door then we will stab ourselves."

The certain tone in Purpled's voice made Tommy shudder, he didn't want to stab himself, but he followed the others lead nonetheless.

Puns made no move to grab Purpled and Tommy noticed his sires only did the same, maybe this wasn't a terrible idea after all.

"Now, Tommy and I will be leaving this household. You guys have to give us at least an hour before you can leave and if we realize that you left before the time went up then we will stab ourselves."

"Okay." Tommy was taken aback by the answer. He had expected at least some sort of resistance from the older vampires but they all just sat down on their couch.

"I'm sure you can imagine the consequences won't be pretty thought when we find you." Of course Punz just wasn't done talking yet.

"If. I believe you mean if." Venom dripped from Purpled's voice.

"No starlight;I meant when," Punz only matched the tone, "and I assume you know the consequences won't be pretty once you get home."