How You meet

~Deku💚~
You have been best friends since you were kids. You always defended him against Bakugou. You always encouraged him to be a hero even without a quirk.
~Katsu💥~
You scored higher then him at the entrance exam. He saw the board and started yelling, "Who is the extra that beat me?!" You laughed, "Me! Got a problem with that?" He did, he had a problem with that.
~Todo🔥❄~
You were running late on your first day at UA and wasn't paying attention to your surroundings. You bumped into him outside the class door, making you both fall. You apologized immensely and he shrugged it off saying it was no big deal.
~Kiri❤~
You met in middle school and hit it off immediately, becoming best friends. You helped him dye his hair when he said he wanted a new look.
~Tamaki💙~
You are Mirio's sister so when he met Tamaki as a kid, you were right there with him. You both had a love for butterflies and quickly became best friends.
~Dabi🔥~
You were singing in the bar owned by your parents. Dabi was there drinking and couldn't help but be lost in your voice. After you finished your song you got off stage and went over to the bar, next to Dabi and tapped it the counter. The bartender slid a shot glass of carmel brown liquid at you as you thanked him. Dabi was eyeing you as you downed the liquid, "You got a staring problem stitches?" He was slightly annoyed by the nickname but smiled, "Just can't believe a songbird like yourself would drink like a man." You chuckle, "Whiskey isn't just for the men." You hear your name get called so you turn towards the stage, "Enjoy your night Stitches."
~Shiggy🖐~
You were walking down the street at night when two men started catcalling. You groaned and turned to them, "Watch your tongue before I cut it out." That made them mad and they started charging at you. You glare at them as you pull two blades out of thin air and throw them at the men, hitting them in the chest making them fall to the ground. You walk over, lean over one man and smile wildly, "I'd love to toy with you all night..killing you then healing you and killing you again but I have other things to do." You sigh as you pull another blade out of thin air, grab his tongue and slice it off in the blink of an eye, sighing when the blood splatters on your skirt. "Damn..this is my favorite skirt.." You turn around when you hear footsteps and without thinking you throw the blade in your hand at the figure. You walk over and curse under your breath when you see it's none other then Tomura Shigaraki, the man you were looking for. You pull the blade from his chest and heal him, "Now I definitely won't get in.."
~Overhaul😷~
You joined the Shie Hassaikai when your parents disowned you due to your quirk. They took you in and raised you alongside Kai Chisaki so yall became good friends and had each others backs.

[Sorry some are long and some are short, they will get better]