Confession

~Deku💚~
You were walking to school together when you noticed something was off with your bestie. "Izu-chan, are you okay?" He hummed in response and looked over at you and smiled, "O-Oh yea, I'm good. I do have some6to talk to you about though." You nod, "I'm listening." He shook his head slightly, "Not right now, can you meet me at the cherry blossoms after school?" You frown slightly but nod, "Of course!"
>Timeskip<
You walk into the cherry blossom field to see Izuku standing under one if the trees admiring the beautiful scenery. He doesn't notice you until you're next to him and wave with a smile, "Hey Izu, so what did you want to talk about?" He looks at you and nods, taking a deep breath, "I wanted to say that I think you are so brave, smart, funny, and beautiful. I've felt this way since we were kids, you make my world shine brighter." He grabs your hands in his, "You make me want to fight harder to be a great hero..no, I fight harder to be your hero so I guess what I'm trying to say is..I like you n/n and I would like if you gave me the honor of taking you on a date." He was blushing and looking at your intertwined hands. You smiled, "I like you too Izu. I've liked you since the day I met you." He looked at your eyes with a smile, "I would love to go on a date with you."

~Katsu💥~
The Baku squad was all aware that Bakugou liked you. Everytime you weren't around he spoke highly of you and when you were around he wouldn't take his eyes off you. So they dared him to ask you out on a date.

You were both in the commons area watching tv. "Oi Ice Witch." You sighed and looked over at him, "You're interrupting the fight scene, this better be good hedgehog." His face was lightly dusted with pink and he was looking away from you, "I-I like you so go on a date with me." Your eyes widen slightly and your mouth went slack at his boldness but quickly turned into a mischievous smile. You crawled over to him on the couch, you propped one hand on the back next to his head and the other on the armrest, you were inches from his face. "Is the all mighty Katsuki Bakugou really asking me to go on a date with him?" He kept looking away, his face turning more red from your proximity, "Wh-what if I am? Are you gonna answer or just toy with me?" You chuckle and lean closer, "Of course I will Kacchan." You then kissed his cheek and ran. "WHY YOU LITTLE-"

~Todo❄🔥~
You were eating lunch with the deku squad when you eyed Todo-chan's soba. "Hey Todo-chan, can I try your cold soba?" You were leaning close to him, Izu-chan and Ura-chan were busy talking and not paying attention. Todo-chan sighs and pushes the soba toward you, "Only because I like you." You blush slightly, "You like me?" Todo-chan looks at you with a slight smile, "How about I take you out to dinner tonight?" You blush more and smile, "I'd love to."

~Kiri❤~
You sitting in your dorm scrolling through Instagram when you hear a knock on your door, you open the door and see Kiri with his face almost as red as his hair. "Hey Kiri, what's up?" He took a deep breath, "There is something I have to say. I've liked you since the day I met you, I just couldn't work up the nerve to say anything." He looked at the ground, waiting for rejection, "I..I like you too Kiri." His face lit up and he pulled a red rose from behind his back, "That's great news! In that case, will you do me the honors of treating you to a date tomorrow?" You smile, blushing slightly as you take the rose, "Of course!"

~Tamaki💙~
Mirio had noticed how Tamaki looks at you and decided to help his buddy out.

Your group was eating lunch when Mirio nudged Tamaki slightly, "So Tamaki.." Tamaki looked up and hummed in response, "Are you ever going to work up the nerve to ask out my sister?" Tamaki and you turned as red as tomatoes, "W-W-What do y-you mean?" Everyone smiled, "We all know you like eachother so why not ask her out already buddy? I'll even help with the date." Mirio was smiling huge and you looked at the table, "I-I wouldn't mind a-a date with y-you..Tama." Tamaki was shocked and stared at you, "R-Really?!" You smiled and nodded