When you get jealous

~Deku💚~Cat Hybrid
When you get jealous you become affectionate, you hug him from the front, your arms around his torso and bury your face in his chest and whisper to him that you want attention in a cute voice. It melts his heart and he hugs you back, apologizes to the person, and brings you to his dorm to cuddle.

~Katsu💥~Demon Ice
When you get jealous you become mischievous, you press your chest against his chest and slowly rub your chilly hands along his torso and with puppy dog eyes you whine about wanting his attention. He quickly picks you up and brings you to his dorm without a word and cuddles you and maybe other things 😉

~Todo❄🔥~Time Manipulation
When you get jealous you get mean, you hug him and glare at the person and tell them they are wasting your prince's time, making them leave.

~Kiri❤~Blood Keeper
When you get jealous you become like a female version of Bakugou, you threaten their life and tell them to leave your mans alone.

~Tamaki💙~Judgement
When you get jealous you get distant, you don't bother Tama or the person he's talking to, you will just sit in a corner and wait until he notices, tells the person bye, and comes comfort you.

~Dabi🔥~Melody
When you get jealous you get violent, you give them one warning to back away from your man and if they don't then you use their quirk to make them super depressed and leave or simply burst their eardrums.

~Shiggy🖐~Healing and Void Breaker
When you get jealous you get violent, you give them one warning to back off and if they don't then you use your quirk to pull out a blade and slit their throat with a simple 'should of listened' following.

~Kai😷~Demonic Angel
When you get jealous you get mean, you glare at them and tell them to back off or you'll make them a missing person report.