First Date

~Deku💚~Cat Hybrid~
He got his mom to help him make a picnic and pick out a gift for you.

You got up with a smile and went over to your closet, "He said to wear something comfortable.." your eyes skim over your closet and you grabbed a pair of short shorts, a thin, light blue, long sleeve crop top, and a pair of white sneakers. You grab your phone and wallet and head outside, yelling to your mom that you would be home later. You meet Izu at his house and you both walk to a nearby flower meadow where he sets up the picnic. When you are done with the picnic he brings you to get ice cream and yall head to your house since it was getting late. When outside your house he is a blushing mess.
"I-I-I got something f-for you." He pulls out a small black box, you open it to reveal a beautiful green cat necklace.

" He pulls out a small black box, you open it to reveal a beautiful green cat necklace

"Oh wow Izu..It's beautiful.." You turned around as he put it on you, when he clipped it, he kept his hands on your shoulders. They were warm and rough and you didnt mind, it made you blush, "Y/n..will you be my girlfriend?" You tun around and lean towards him and gently kiss his cheek, "I would live to Izu."

~Katsu💥~Demon Ice~
He got his mom's help picking out a gift for you because he was clueless on what to get.

You were walking beside him towards town, you were wearing a knee length dark blue dress with black sandals, he had told you to dress nice. You arrive outside a cute little café, yall walk inside and he picks a booth in the corner. Yall order and chat while eating, surprisingly he was on his best behavior..until some guy decided he had a death wish and came over to the table yall were sitting at. "Hey cutie, why not ditch this loser and come home with me-" he leaned closer to you, "- I can show you a good time." You could see Katsuki getting royally pissed out the corner of your eye but you simply smiled, placed your hand on the guy's, which was on the table. "I think you should cool off a bit.." He frowned slightly and went to speak but you interrupted, "Frozen Vines" Vine like ice then formed under your hand and onto his, slowly crawling up his arm, trying to encasing him in ice. You grabbed Katsuki's arm and led him out the café, once outside you closed your free hand into a fist against your chest, "Release" You and Katsuki then started walking home, "You are such a badass, even when you look as beautiful as ever." He blushed when he re6what he said, "Awww you think I'm beautiful.." He looked away, "S-So what if I do?" After that yall walked in silence. Yall reached your house but Katsuki stopped you before you went in, "Here." He shoved a black box into your hands, you opened it to find a braclet with a snowflake.

" He shoved a black box into your hands, you opened it to find a braclet with a snowflake