.1

warnings: smut! dom tim, sub y/n, oral, LOTS of dirty talk, choking, slapping, teasing, mentions of blood
total words: 3152
-

it was a warm wednesday afternoon, tim and I had just got back from strawberry picking and decided to visit his grandparents after. we ended up cuddling on the couch while his grandparents cooked all of us dinner. i glanced over at tim while he was invested in the book he was reading, staring at his beautiful facial features. it was hard not to. his sharp defined nose and jawline were so irresistible i couldn't look away. his dark curly locks that were moving slightly from the warm breeze coming in through the window made his delicious scent fill my nose which made me melt.

he glanced over at me and i quickly looked away, my face turning crimson from being caught red handed. he smiled and lifted himself up to give me a quick kiss on the lips before laying on my chest and diving back into his book. i ran my fingers through his hair while my other hand was caressing his cheek. i couldn't help but drool at the sight at my sexy boyfriend, and considering i was going to start my period any day now did not help with the thoughts that started to flood my mind.

my eyes landed on the faint bruise on his neck, something that i placed there a few nights ago after too much champagne. i let out an audible exhale, trying to calm myself down, i didn't want to get myself too worked up considering his grandparents were in the next room over. my thumb brushed over the bruise, which caused him to look up at me.

"what is it love?" he asked, now sitting on his elbows.

"nothing, im fine i promise" my fake cheesy smile and my red face not being convincing to the handsome man in front of me.

"if you say so" he said, caressing my face and leaning in for another kiss.

after his lips landed on mine i pulled him in by his neck, deepening the kiss. he kissed back for a few seconds before pulling away and smiling. i grabbed his collar and whined from the loss of contact.

"are you sure you're okay baby?" he said, his eyebrows furrowing as he studied my face.
"i want more" i whined, my heat starting to throb from just him kissing me.

he let out a deep chuckle as he grabbed my hand and removed it from his shirt.

"baby, you know we can't. my grandparents would hear. i promise you we can after dinner." he said, his voice lowering, his caring demeanor turning me on even more.

i whined again as my knee went into between his legs, touching his cock that was now hardening. i leaned in and my lips gently touched his ear as i breathed into it.

"i'll be quiet. i promise." i said into his ear, his breathing getting faster.

he lifted his head to look me in the eyes, his thumb caressing my face and his eyebrows furrowed, him trying his best to convince me not to fuck him right now.

the truth is this always happens, either me or him in a vulnerable state at the worst time, sometimes us having to do it real quick in a bathroom, even on time on the subway. but that story is for another time.

i moved my head so that his thumb moved over my lips, my mouth opening which made tim crack a smile, knowing where this was going. i pulled my chin up and wrapped my lips around his thumb, licking and sucking on the digit.

"oh fuck me....." he said, shuddering at the sight. i pressed my knee harder into his groin, subtly moving it back and forth.

"such a pretty girl." he said, biting his lip at the feeling my knee was giving him.

he popped his thumb out of my mouth and replaced it with his pointer and middle finger. i moaned at the contact of them sliding down my throat, i reached my hand up, forcing his fingers to go back and forth.