.3

warnings- smut! cnc! dirty talk, spanking, choking, slapping, hair pulling, public sex kinda, blowjob

word count- 2391

-

tim and i were currently arriving to his best friends house for a huge party he was throwing to kickoff the beginning of summer. a great way to kickoff the best part of the year other than it was pissing rain and i had to sprint into his front door. i left timmy in the dust, i can't risk my hair being ruined in front a big amount of people. luckily, i made it inside with minimal damage done.

my boyfriend made his way inside just seconds after me, his brown hair soaked.

"i busted my ass and my face caught the fall in a huge puddle" he scoffed, fixing his wet outfit.

i couldn't help but let out a laugh while he scowled at me.

"it's not funny y/n, stop laughing"

i could feel the negative energy timothee was releasing into the air as he tried fix his hair in a near by mirror

"oh hush, you look fine. anyways, i'm gonna go find some alcohol" i quickly pecked his cheek and made my way into the kitchen.

tim's friend outdid himself with the alcohol this time, the entirety of the counters being filled with glass bottles. i'm not complaining. i found exactly what i was looking for and made myself a mixed drink.

"hey y/n! glad to see you made it!" i heard a voice say to me as i quickly looked up to see his friend standing in front of me. i was taken back as his hair was bright blue and he had on thick eyeliner. nice.

"nice seeing you too! thanks for inviting me. i really like your hair by the way." i went in for a quick side hug as i took a sip from the strong substance.

"thanks, it was a big decision but i think it's growing on me. where's your boo thang at?"

"gross, never call him that again. and he's somewhere around here-"

"i'm right here" a voice said behind me which startled me so much, some of my drink spilled. i turned around to see timothee.

"speaking of the devil"

"you okay tim?" he asked, quickly reading timmy which wasn't hard to do as he isn't all too good at hiding his emotions.

"perfectly fine. just a bit wet from the rain" he replied, followed by his friends jacob and harry pushing their way past tim and harry pulling me into a tight hug.

"i haven't seen you in forever love!" harry exclaimed, the scent of alcohol filling my nostrils as he spoke. timothee quickly made his way to us and wrapped an arm around my waist, forcing harry to be shoved off of me.

"don't call her that" timothee said with no emotion, gripping my waist harshly while staring harry down as he finished the rest of a beer he opened less than a minute ago.

"what's got you pissed off?" jacob questioned.

"don't worry about it. this doesn't apply to you" tim said, glancing back at harry.

"sorry, you know we go way back and i haven't seen her in ages." harry apologized.

"harry you're fine, tim just isn't in the best mood at the moment" i said, my face getting pulled by timothee, being forced to make eye contact.

"shut up, no one was talking to you. harry, how about you go find someone else to hangout with" at this point timothee was fuming. i shuttered, too scared to look away from him as his eyes pierced into me.

"i don't know who you're talking to like that, but it most certainly isn't me. i'm going to go hangout with someone else until you calm down" i said, shoving myself off of him and making my way back into the crowd of people.