.7

warnings-smut! oral sex, also very vanilla sex in this chapter :)

word count- 1755

this is a part 2 spin-off sorta thing from my phone sex chapter :)) ".6"

-

i'm currently at the airport to fly back to LA exhausted, but also really excited to see timmy after not seeing him for a week. i'm dozing off while at my gate, the music in my airpods becoming non existent as i rest my eyes. i open my eyes to check my watch, realizing i have enough time to grab something before my plane boards. i decide to go to one of the sandwich shops in the airport, not being able to eat anything that wasn't air or water for the past month to keep my figure for fashion week no longer being a worry.

i come back to my gate, hearing the intercom announce "now boarding first class passengers".

im now sitting on the plane, devouring my sandwich with no shame as my phone buzzes.

have a safe flight my love  my phone flashes on the screen, the text being from timmy. i smile, licking my fingers before sending him a text back, telling him i was going to nap on my flight.

-

i finally arrived to LA 12 hours later, the two long flights having me exhausted. i waited anxiously for timmy at the front of the airport, me checking my phone every 30 seconds and looking around for the tall handsome man.

i feel a pair of warm arms wrap around me, me immediately smiling and melting into his touch.

"i missed you" i hear him whisper into my ear.

i turn around, immediately hugging him tightly, as if i don't live with the man. "i missed you more."

he peppered my face with kisses, both of us giggling. "okay let's take you home love" he smiled, grabbing my suitcase and my hand, leading me out of the airport and into his car.

i fell asleep on the ride home, him squeezing and caressing my hand while he drove. i woke up to him opening the passenger door, unbuckling my seatbelt, me blushing at his loving actions.

-

"here my love" timothee said, him walking into our shared bedroom with tea, me snuggled into the sheets.

"timothee you didn't have to, i wasn't here to take care of you when you had covid, i should be making you tea." i said

"baby i'm fine, now take a sip before it gets cold." he rolled his eyes playfully, bringing the glass up to my face and letting me drink.

i licked the leftover substance on my lips, me grinning at the taste. he always made the best tea. "so good. come here and let me snuggle you." i said, making the grabby hands motion.

he set the glass down on the table next to me, climbing in bed and wrapping his arms around my torso. i immediately laid on his chest, smelling his soft scent.

we laid there watching a movie, my eyes becoming heavy before i drifted into a deep sleep.

"goodnight my baby love" he whispered, caressing my hair and kissing my forehead.

i woke a few hours later, the moonlight shining through the sheer curtains, me looking over and seeing tim stir in his sleep next to me. i got up and changed out of my clothes, putting on shorts and one of his shirts. i could feel a pair of eyes on me.

i turned around and saw timmy smiling at me, his curly hair a mess on his head and his eyes droopy with sleep.

"stop staring" i giggled, getting into bed.