.2

warnings! drunk sex! aftercare!! :)

word count- 2081

-

tonight was the night of the met gala, something i was particularly excited for, but so, so nervous about. this is my biggest celebrity event so far, considering i've just rose to fame within the past couple of years after my debut in movies. i never would've guess i, y/n, would be famous enough to attend such a high fashion event. i was currently being styled by one of LA's top artists, having to get up early to prep for the event. i've only seen timothee this morning, since then we've been so busy getting styled and dressed we haven't had much time to see eachother. i thought my look was interesting, my stylist insisting i bleach my eyebrows and dye my hair a darker color, at first hating it but then agreeing that i needed i new look. i looked so different and not going to lie, scared of what tim would think.

after many hours of agonizing makeup and hair, my look was complete. i had on a long, see through black dress that looked AMAZING, paired perfectly with my new black hair for the event. i made my way out of the dressing room and my way to tim and oh, my god. he looked so fucking hot.

he had on a full white outfit, paired with converse. my mouth was basically watering at the sight, him giving me a surprised but happy look after seeing my new facade.

"you look amazing, darling" he said into my ear, giving me a quick kiss before we headed our way to the red carpet.

i shook nervously, tim noticing and holding me close. i noticed all of the A list celebrities that i grew up loving, feeling like i was dreaming being here.

mostly everyone looked amazing, some questionable looks but it was hollywood, what do you expect at such a high fashion event?

the event passed in a dreamlike blur, a million camera flashes later and we were at the after party.

the expensive champagne and shots got me drunk fast, about an hour into the party and i was a complete mess. once tim had to hold me to keep me on my feet, he knew it was time to make our way to our LA apartment.

he promised himself he would stay completely sober, but him having a few shots too, making him having to catch himself on a near by wall to keep him stable , which made me giggle.

"what's so funny, y/n?" he said, his words slurring, both of us erupting into laughter.

i wrapped my arms around him, the alcohol making me extremely woozy, and extremely horny. i pressed kisses all over his face, him smiling and swatting me away.

"what, you don't love me?" i pouted, squeezing him tighter.

"what? of course i love you, doll." he said, kissing me on the lips, exchanging the taste of his rum and coke drink that i think is awful.

"what, you don't love me?" he teased, noticing me cringe at the taste of rum.

"oh hush" rolling me eyes, giving him a light smack.

the rest of us waiting for the cab was quiet, me staring at his features, his defined face and droopy eyes looked so hot, not to mention his stunning A-list celebrity outfit. i kissed his cheek drunkenly, hanging off his body as i waited for our ride.

the ride was long, the road filled with traffic after the event. while the two of us were in the back of the cab acting like school kids, us trying to makeout without the driver hearing, him touching my thigh a little higher than jesus would approve of. we groped each other like we haven't seen the other in centuries, in reality we haven't been a week without eachother and we were just very drunk.