.4

warnings- smut! soft praising timmy :), thigh riding, sub space

word count- 560

-

"good girl baby, you're doing so good." timothee said, gripping my hips.

tim had just come back to NYC after filming in LA for weeks. we had never been apart that long, the distance driving me absolutely insane. we were a very sexual couple, getting intimate almost every night was the norm for us, so the separation had us masturbating on facetime whenever tim wasn't busy with filming.

now here we are, both of us in the same apartment with me on timmy's thigh on cloud 9.

"you look so pretty riding my thigh with my hoodie on baby" he said, watching me get off on his thigh, making his cock twitch.

"mmm, feels so good." i said in a high pitched voice, slipping into a sub space which i do often especially when he's praising me this much.

timmy started moving my hips back and forth, helping me in my fit of frustration. he leaned forward and kissed me, the kiss quickly turning into a heated makeout. i sucked on his tongue, causing him to let out a grunt.

my jaw fell open when his lips made their way to my neck, he knew that part of my body was the most sensitive. i tilted my head, an unspoken way of telling him to keep kissing there.

"oh my god timothee" i breathed out, the feeling of his thigh on my clit and his lips sucking my neck driving me insane.

timothee pulled away, tilting his head so he could watch my facial expressions "you're doing such a good job baby, are you gonna cum?"

"y-yes! just need more" i said, moving my hips faster to try and get myself there.

i let out an audible gasp as his hand reached down, rubbing my clit through my panties.

"does that feel good on your princess parts?" he said, already knowing the answer, watching me shake under his touch.

"so so good baby." i cried, feeling my orgasm approach.

"gonna cum, so close daddy" i moaned, my head falling into his neck, causing me to moan in his ear.

"good girl, cum for daddy." he said, letting out a shaky breath, the scene causing his cock to leak with precum.

i gripped his back, moving my hips slower as i finished. "fuck, so good" i moaned, shaking and panting as my orgasm washed over me.

"always such a good girl for me, my pretty girl." he said, kissing my cheek and rubbing my back.

i sat up, looking him in the eyes, his green eyes turning into a deep emerald, glossed over with lust.

he looked down at the damp puddle on his shorts, biting his lip to the sight. "my messy girl"

i blushed, looking away from the mess i made, embarrassed.

"hey, let's get you cleaned up in the bath, yea?" he said, caressing my face, turning my head to face him.

"but what about-"

"shhh, don't worry about me love. it's not about me." he said sweetly, kissing my cheek and leading me to the bathroom.

-

short story today! i feel like my chapters are really long so i wanted to make one short and sweet:) i'll probably remake this into a longer chapter in the future.

as always please request!

may 5th, 2022