Scene 2~Kissing Charisma

Here we were again. In my boss's office. We had run out of water bottles to give away and she sent me and Charisma to bring back 2 more boxes. Charisma and I had hit it off pretty well. I thought there was potentially sexual tension between us. There was definitely some attraction.

"This place is like a maze," she said, exasperated. Her cheeks were red and she was sweating a little. Beautiful look on her. "It's so hard to find this room."

"Yeah," I said even though I didn't agree. It was easy to find her office. For fucks sake, it was straight ahead on the first floor. I reached for one of the boxes.

"And it's so hot today."

"You got that right." I genuinely agreed with her on that. I was so sweaty that it was disgusting. I accidentally dropped the box and felt embarrassed as all of the water bottles rolled out. "Fuck." I kneeled down with a groan and started loading the bottles into the box.

"Oh, it's okay." Charisma knelt down beside me and started helping me with the bottles. Our knees brushed and it felt like electricity. I didn't move my leg away. Neither did she. I raised an eyebrow and waited a moment. We both went on loading in the bottles with our legs touching like it was no big deal. Then I reached over, letting my arm brush the top of her thigh as I retrieved a water bottle by her legs. She looked at me. I looked at her. I couldn't will the word "sorry" out of my mouth. She looked down at my lips. I was surprised. I almost wondered if my lipstick was smudged. Or did she want to kiss me? I looked at her lips. They were lovely. Full. Dark pink.

"Is my lipstick smudged?" I asked.

"No."

"Yours is."

"It is??" she asked, her eyes widening. It wasn't.

"Here, just let me..." I took her chin in my hand and gently and slowly brushed my thumb over her chin. I looked into her eyes again. She looked into mine. She inched closer. So did I.

Then we were kissing. I heard all of the metal water bottles clanging against each other as I sat down on the floor, pulling her on top of me. I scooted back a little and rested my back against the sofa in my boss's office.

I focus on kissing her. I like the taste of her mouth. My hands caress over her sides, aching to go further. I held her waist and kissed her until she pulled away. She was smiling and looking down shyly. I caressed her hot cheek with the back of my hand.

"What?" I asked.

"That was unexpected."

"It was fucking nice is what it was. Yeah. And unexpected..." Her smile broadened.

"We should head back."

"Yeah we should," I said, and didn't mean it at all. I held her gaze and raised my eyebrows at her. She didn't budge or try to get up. I chuckled deeply.

"What??" She asked, laughing too.

"Should is a funny word isn't it?" I took her chin in my hand and we kissed again.