Scene 8~Christmas

*8 months after scene 7, December 25, 2022*

**Sebastian's POV**

I watched Zyon drape the final gold tinsel around the tree. He took a step back and looked the tree up and down while I looked him up and down, and I must say I had a really, really nice view from here. He had a tall and muscular frame, with a defined butt that looked very squeezable.

Zyon turned his attention to me and asked, "is there anything else you wanna add?"

"Of course, we can't forget the star," I said.

"I didn't forget the star. You're the star, and I don't want you on top of the tree, I want you on top of me," he said, which sent a wave of blood to my cheeks and an inevitable grin spread across my face as I shook my head.

"You're too much..."

I stood up and went to get the plastic star from the Walmart bag. Back in LA, there was an angel in our basement which my father and I used every Christmas to set atop our tree. The angel was a family heirloom, and I wish I had it. I unwrapped the plastic star from Walmart and offered the star to Zyon but he didn't take it.

"Would you like to put the star on the tree?" he asked me, his dark eyes staring into mine, seeing deeper into me than perhaps anyone else in the world had. A furrow formed between my brows.

"Ehhh..." I replied then gasped because Zyon suddenly put his hands on my hips and lifted me up like it was nothing. I yelped in surprise and immediately wrapped my legs around his back to get more security. I wrapped my free arm around his neck and looked into his eyes and laughed.

"Go on and do the honors," he said. I found it so adorable that he lifted me up to put the star on the tree. I kissed Zyon and became so distracted that I felt the star slip from my fingers though I tightened them just in time to catch it.

I pulled away from the kiss, turned, and unceremoniously plopped the star on top of the tree before kissing Zyon again. I cupped his face with my hands as I kissed him. I loved the taste of his mouth. I was addicted to him. I loved him.

My fingers stroked through his long hair and I broke away to look into his eyes. We shared a deep gaze before he cracked a smile at me, and I beamed a smile at him. Then we kissed again.