Scene 9 Part 2~Granny Ass Therapist

>>Sebastian's POV<<

May 25, 2022

"Yeah, I'm sure anyone who's around you ends up blushing," I say. I'm really enjoying our picnic on the yacht. I can't stop staring at his biceps. I remember how his biceps flexed when untied those thick ropes releasing the yacht from the dock and when he lifted the heavy anchor and threw it in the water.

"Yeah, right. What about straight men?"

"Yes them too. Don't be silly, everyone knows that straight men are the gayest," I half joke.

"Yeah...that logic doesn't make sense, but I'm going to agree with you anyway," he says and I laugh. We're sitting on the floor at the front of the boat. My motion sickness isn't bothering me much. It's beautiful. The water is glittering in the sunlight like diamonds.

Zyon moves the food away from the spot in front of him. He spreads his long legs and taps the spot between them. "Come sit here," he says. Just when I thought my blushing was going away, this rekindled it.

"Oh, um, okay." I smile, get up and walk over to him, then sit down hesitantly between his legs. My heart is pounding and I feel it in the back of my throat. "Like this?" I ask. My back is to him, but I turn a little so I can look over my shoulder at him.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls my body against him. Woah. Hello.

"Yeah, like this." A cool breeze blows past us, but I don't feel cold because of our combined body heat.

This is very nice and very hot, 17 year old me would be very proud.

*Becoming Zyon*

"So I have a few things I fantasize about. I like the idea of being in a crowded area and doing dirty little things in a way that isn't obvious. I like the risk in that. I like the idea of doing it somewhere that would be considered wrong. Like a hospital or a church. I really like eye contact. I think it would be hot if we were both masturbating and looking into each other's eyes. I like bondage, I like temperature play, I like food play, I like getting high and doing it..." I say. I lean over and look at Sebastian. He seems shocked and bright red.

"Wow. You're, um, very candid."

"Yeah, sorta," I say. I'm a liar, like everyone else. I prefer the term, strategic liar. I wasn't lying now, but my philosophy on lies that they were necessary for social grace.

"I think all of those things sound hot," he says. "Have you done all of those?" he asks. I don't like to think about all the sex in all the lives I've had. It gets overwhelming.

I think I've tried everything at some point during my expanded life span.

"In this life, no," I say. I like that I can tell the truth and it sounds like a joke.

"Oh okay. Do you believe in past lives?" Sebastian asks.

"Yeah," I say concisely. "What do you fantasize about?" I ask.

Sebastian turns and gives me a confused look. He scoots so that his body is facing me with his legs tucked under him. Aw man, I missed having him so close already.

"You said you were 'borderline atheist,'" he says.

"Yeah. And I am. Just because I might've been alive before being in this body doesn't mean there's some God in the sky puppeteering and judging everything."

"So if you've had previous lives, how were you able to jump between lives on your own?"

"Energy transfers and travels on its own. So it probably happened something like that."