Prologue: A Legacy of Chaos

In the mystical world of Fiore, where magic flows like the lifeblood of the land, legends, and tales of extraordinary beings are whispered in hushed tones. Among these legends, there is one that strikes fear into the hearts of wizards and commoners alike—the legend of the Chaos Dragon Slayer.Natsu Dragneel, a name synonymous with destruction, is a figure shrouded in mystery and infamy. Born as the son of Acnologia, the most dreaded dragon to have ever roamed the realm, Natsu inherited more than just his father's blood.

He inherited the chaotic power that had brought fear and devastation to every corner of Fiore.With spiky pink hair, skin kissed by the sun, and eyes as dark as the abyss, Natsu Dragneel stands as a living enigma. He wears a white scarf around his neck, a symbol of his fierce independence, and black combat boots that have stomped through countless battles. His right arm remains shrouded in bandages, a testament to the battles he has fought and the pain he has endured.

A crimson Fairy Tail guild mark adorns his right shoulder, a mark of his past and his present.But Natsu is not alone in his journey through the tumultuous world of wizards and magic. Perched on his shoulder, like a loyal sentinel, is Happy—an Exceed with sky-blue fur and a white spot on his stomach. Happy's green sack, filled with his beloved raw fish, dangles from his back. Happy, who calls Natsu "aye sir" with unwavering loyalty, loves Natsu as a father figure. Together, they form an unbreakable bond, a friendship forged through thick and thin.

Natsu's magic, the dreaded Chaos Dragon Slayer magic, is a force that sends shivers down the spines of those who know of it. In his home guild, Fairy Tail, and throughout the entire land of Fiore, Natsu's name is synonymous with chaos and destruction. At the tender age of eight, he defeated every member of his guild in a fierce battle, leaving only the indomitable Gildarts Clive and the wise Master Makarov Dreyar standing. The world trembles at the thought of Natsu's might, and yet, Natsu Dragneel is a man who cares little for the world, its people, or their judgment. He revels in the chaos he creates, embracing the darkness within his soul. But in the annals of history, some moments change the course of destinies, and as Natsu Dragneel would soon discover, his life was about to take a tumultuous turn.

It all began with a chance encounter, an encounter that would awaken something long buried within his heart—a spark of warmth, a glimmer of humanity. And so, in the world of magic, where chaos and order collide, a new story was set into motion. This is the tale of Natsu Dragneel, the Chaos Dragon Slayer, and the awakening of a heart that had long been consumed by darkness.