The Threat Approaches

After their encounter with the guardian Ignatius, Lucy, Natsu, Happy, and Ash made their way back to the surface, their hearts filled with a newfound sense of strength and unity. Ignatius had returned to his celestial realm, leaving Lucy with his celestial key—a symbol of their connection and the power she had earned.

As they approached Fairy Tail's guild hall, anticipation filled the air. They couldn't wait to share their experiences and discoveries with their guildmates. Little did they know that their return would be met with a sight that filled them with shock and dread. The guild hall, once a place of laughter and camaraderie, now lay in ruins. Enormous iron pillars pierced through the structure, leaving it in a state of devastation. The sight was nothing short of terrifying, and Lucy, Natsu, Happy, and Ash stood frozen in disbelief.

"What happened here?" Lucy whispered, her voice trembling as she surveyed the destruction. The guild hall had been their home, a place filled with cherished memories, and seeing it in such a state was heartbreaking.Natsu clenched his fists, his expression one of anger and determination. "We need to find out who did this and why," he declared, his fiery resolve burning brighter than ever.

Happy and Ash exchanged worried glances, realizing the gravity of the situation. They knew that their guildmates were in danger, and they needed to act quickly to uncover the truth behind the attack on Fairy Tail.As they ventured further into the guild hall, they discovered signs of a fierce battle. Broken furniture, scorched walls, and remnants of spells filled the once bustling space. It was evident that the guild had put up a valiant fight to defend their home.

Lucy's heart ached as she thought about her fellow guild members, wondering if they were safe and what had led to this devastating attack. She knew that the bonds of friendship they had forged would not be easily broken, and they would do whatever it took to protect their guild and their loved ones.

As Lucy, Natsu, Happy, and Ash stood amidst the wreckage of their guild hall, the somber figure of the guild master, Makarov Dreyar, approached them with heavy steps. His expression was grave, and the weight of the situation was evident in his weary eyes.

Makarov took a deep breath before addressing the group. "Phantom Lord, a dark guild, has launched this attack on our guild," he explained, his voice tinged with a mix of anger and concern.

Lucy's heart sank at the mention of Phantom Lord. She had heard of the dark guild's notorious reputation—a group known for its ruthless tactics and unrelenting pursuit of power. The fact that they had targeted Fairy Tail filled her with a sense of dread.

Natsu's fists clenched at his sides, his fiery determination burning brighter than ever. "Phantom Lord won't get away with this," he declared, his voice laced with resolve. "We'll make them pay for what they've done."Happy and Ash nodded in agreement, ready to stand by their friends and guildmates in the face of this threat. They knew that Fairy Tail's spirit could not be extinguished so easily.

Makarov regarded the group with a sense of pride. "That's the spirit, my young wizards," he said, his voice filled with a mixture of paternal affection and confidence. "We will not bow to this attack. We are Fairy Tail, and we will defend our guild and our family."

With those words, Makarov turned to the task of rebuilding and restoring their guild hall. The members of Fairy Tail, united in their determination, began working together to repair the damage and prepare for the inevitable confrontation with Phantom Lord.