0

His lips were soft against my skin as they trailed their way up my thigh. I leaned back in my chair watching him. He grabbed my thigh squeezing - his excitement was getting the better of him. I could feel his member grinding against my foot. He was decently endowed, but what drew me to him was his big green eyes. When he looked at me I wanted to devour him. I looked down at him to catch him looking up at me. I loved the excitement and fear that filled his eyes. 

I grabbed a fist full of his har making him groan in pain and excitement. I pulled his head back just as his lips had managed to kiss the lace of my panties. His eyes filled with begging. He wanted more. He needed more. I loved this part of the game. Let's see how long I can hold out. 

"Someone's getting ahead of themselves." I smiled and pulled him up to me by his hair. 

His cheeks were flush as he tried to catch his breath. He looked sheepish as my eyes trail down his body to his erection. "Sorry, Ma'am." I loved the slight pout he had to his lip. He was good. 

"You need to make it up to me." I almost purr as I release his hair and trail my hand down his body. The tips of my fingers gently run over the panties I had him wear. He couldn't hold his moan back. It slipped through his lips as his whole body seemed to shiver. "Naughty boy." I smiled as I bit my lip. I pointed to the bed. "Lay down. Don't move. And no touching."

He quickly laid on the bed and looked up at me. 

I smiled down at him and slowly slid my underwear down. I climbed onto the bed and straddled him. I began to rock my hips back and forth grinding against his erection through his panties. He moaned under me. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I rocked my hips faster. His gasps getting louder and shorter. He was so close. I stopped. "I think it's time for you to show me how sorry you really are."

His eyes lit up and he gasped out. "Yes, Ma'am.!" I smiled and moved so my pussy was in the perfect position for him to lick it.

His tongue was timid at first. It began to pick up speed and more fervently move around my clit. He moaned as he strapped to push himself up closer. He wanted to be deeper. He wanted to fulfill my longing.

I leaned my head back and let out a long soft sigh. "If you keep this up, I just might have to keep you."