New friends

Sorry if my story is bad but if you like it vote if you don't then just ignore thins story...
Leo's P.O.V.
It was a normal day it's almost patrol time.Raph is beating Mikey up cause of a prank.And Donnie is in his lab working on the KRAANG invasion details.I guess Mikey has had enough cuz it's been 4minutes now "alright Raph that's enough I think Mikey has had his lesson" I said,then Raph let go of Mikey and I helped him up then I announced its time for patrol so we left.Then we saw the KRAANG robbing a store full of electronics,I swear Donnie was drooling,looks like I gotta watch him so he won't come here unless we need to.Then I made a plan and I told them the plan "alright guys here's the plan,Mikey distract them and Raph,Donnie,and I attack so when I give the signal-" I didn't even finish they already took off.Man it's hard being leader.So I jumped down and attacked them but when I got there they just sat there (Donnie,Mikey,Raph) and the KRAANG got beaten up the I saw a girl that's very cute and she has long curly blonde hair,a white robe with a swimsuit thing inside with a belt with rings.(imagine Raven from the old Teen Titans)so I said "hello miss but may I ask why aren't you freaking out and who are you?" Then she answered "my name is Taylor and I'm not freaking out because I've seen worse." I saw Mikey was drooling and then she spawned a portal and we gasped and she closed it then Mikey said "are you a sorceress?!"
Taylor's P.O.V.
These guys are weird then I final asked "who are you?" Then the one with the purple mask said "I'm Donnatello or Donnie,the one in the Orange mask is Michaelangelo or Mikey,the one in the blue mask is Leonardo or Leo,and the one in the Red mask is Raphael or Raph"
Sorry short chapter! Oh and Taylor was my version of Raven so yeah