The lair

Real version!
Not another sneak peek!
Now read this story and comment your opinions!(you may vote)
Taylor's P.O.V
"Wanna see our lair?" Leo asked,I just gave a nod.I followed them to a manhole, gross.Then when we reached there 'home' I saw a giant rat and it started attacking me!
(Should I start making conversations like this or no?)
Splinter:*says while attacking* my sons what is she doing here and who is she?!
Taylor:I mean no harm,I promise! *dodges attack then makes shield with magic*
Leo:Sensei she's a friend and her name is Taylor.
Splinter:*stops attacking* very well my sons.
Master Splinter's P.O.V
I stopped attacking her and she lowered her magic shield. "Taylor please follow me" I said then she followed me.
We went to the dojo and I said to her
"I know who you really are."
Then she started sweating.Her secret will be revealed and I can finally rest in peace. Not that I would die soon.
To be continued!!!!!!!
How do you like the cliffhangers?oh and tell me if you would like to have this kind of way when they are talking or would you not like it?please tell me in the comments and tell me your opinions in every chapter I write please! Have a good night/day! Oh and before I forget sorry for the short chapters I was really busy a and hope you liked this chapter next page of the book is an author's note.
(Once again writing this chapter at night)