Chapter 5 - debutante

Today is the day that i will have my debutante ceremony, and from a few days ago the palace has been really busy.
My debutante will be held this afternoon so there's still some times to prepare my self.

After i woke up, i immediately wash and get ready for breakfast. After getting ready I walk to the dining hall, to have breakfast wit my father.

"Greeting to your highness the prince"
"Is my father already here?"i ask, while motioning the to get up
"The king has not yet arrived, your highness" said one of the guard, while opening the door of the dining hall

Well it's looks like I'm the first to arrive, i just walk to my seat.
"Greetings to your majesty" i hear the guard  greeting. It look like my father has arrived.

After that i see my father entering the dining hall with Sebastian behind him. My father sit on his chair while Sebastian asking the servant to prepare the food. After they serve the food We ate in a silent.

"Are you nervous?"ask my father after we done eating, while the servant cleaning the dining table. "No"
" well its good, even if you don't like to socialize, at least you should chat a little with other noble kids other than the twins"
" i know father"i said while looking at him
" well i see, then don't forget to prepare later" he stand up and planning to leave

After he left, i also let the dining hall, I'm planning to go to the ground to practice my swordsmanship.
.
.
.
"You came your highness" master harold greet me.
"Yeah, I'm planning to practice a little before getting ready."
" i see, do you need me to help you?"
" you don't have to do it, and didn't you also need to get ready?"
" well it's true, then if excused me" he bow before leaving the training ground.

I've been learning a lot about swordsmanship this past year. And i get pretty good at it, but still i prefer a dagger more.
I train for a few hours until evening after i finished my training, i eat my lunch and then getting ready for the debutante
.
.
.
The palace has been crowded with nobles, and i finished getting ready. I only need to go to where the debutante held.

"YOUR HIGHNESS PRINCE VAIN VENUSTUS ENTERING THE HALL!"the guard yelled

Im entering the hall accompanied with the gasping and whispering sound

"Oh my goshh!! Is that the prince"
"He's so handsome"
"He really resembles the king"
"I heard he killed his own mother"
"Is that true??!!"
"Dont be ridiculous how can a 5 year old kid kill a person!"

I walk heading to the throne and kneel in front of my father "prince Vain Venustus greet his majesty the king"i said

"Get up" " prepare the ceremony!" Fathet said. There are mage and a servant who come up to where the ceremony will be held, the ceremony will be held right in frot of the throne.

They already set up the crystal ball, and the mage is standing right beside it. I started walking there.

"Please put your hand on top of the crystal your highness "the mage said
I sliwly put my hand on top of it, and the crystal started to glow brightly.

Before the crystal stop glowing i felt some magic around the crystal, i know that it was my father who started doing an illusion.

After the crystal stop glowing, it showed my stats in the form of letter on top of the crystal.

𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮 : 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮
𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬: 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭, 𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷, 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭
𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 : 𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱

That's what's written on the letter.
It's the same as what I expect, because it's the same as the original character settings.

Of course the death magic has been erased by the illusion, so its invisible in the letter.
The mage start to read the letter out loud to announce my status.

All the guests gasped once again because of this scene.

"Gasppp!!"
"What an amazing magic"
"He really fits to be the crown prince"

That's what i mostly heard as they gasp.

"NOW WE WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN THE CORONATION CEREMONY OF THE CROWN PRINCE!" One of the guard announced
"Beg for the prince to kneel before the king and swore his oath!"

I walk in front of father and kneel before him.

", 𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢, 𝔞𝔪 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔲𝔱𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡"

I said my oath, as my father started to unsheathe his sword.
He pointed his sword over my right shoulder

"𝐼 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝒶𝓉𝒽, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎, 𝐼 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒."

Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!

All the people present clapping as I slowly rise, and stand facing them beside my father.

After all the ceremonial thing my father let me go to the other nobles.

________________________
thank youuu for reading this chapter

Im really sorry if there's any word error,
And sorry for the late update

I just suddenly didn't have any inspiration and really confuse of how to continuing it, butt I'm glad that i at least didn't discontinuing it

And i don't know how the actual coronation ceremony works so all of this comes from my imagination

Soo I'm really sorry if its wrong🥲
But if there's something wrong don't hesitate to comment, so i can edited it

Anywayy... thank you soo muchh🥰🥰🥰